|Dungeon Name||Level Range||Group Size|
- Bone Wastes: In the Bone Wastes to the south, surrounding the ruins of Auchindoun, there are five Spirit Towers. These spirit towers can be captured by players who are PvP flagged. If all five towers become captured by a single faction, that faction gets a zone-wide Blessing of Auchindoun aura (buff) which lasts for six hours. The aura gives +5% Damage, +5% Experience Gain, and the ability to create a Spirit Shard in the Auchindoun instance. Spirit Shards can be spent at at Stonebreaker Hold or at Allerian Stronghold.
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
Notes and trivia
- The virtual version of the band Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain performs on Terokkar Forest at the Darkmoon Faire and in the World's End Tavern every three hours, added with the Patch 2.4.3.
- Prior to the release of World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 2 there were conflicting sources regarding the number of times Auchindoun had exploded and created the Bone Wastes. The novel Beyond the Dark Portal stated an explosion during the war against the draenei, while ingame text said the explosion occurred two years before the events of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.
- Terokkar Trees Peter Lee.jpg
Tree concept art.
- Bracers of the Green Fortress TCG.jpg
Terokkar tree seeds beside a pair of bracers.
- 补丁 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Level scaling implemented, previous zone level: 62 - 65.
- 补丁 2.0.12 (2007-04-03): Added.