Calia reappears as a companion of the now undead 阿隆索斯·法奥 and is initially met at 法奥之墓, having apparently at some point become a priest. As a member of the Conclave, Calia traveled to the 虚空之光神殿 and later became a champion of the High Priest.
|Tirisfal Glades||98 - 110||4,157,070|
|Netherlight Temple||100 - 110||396,188|
|The Exodar||100 - 110||874,300|
- Well met, <name>. It's an honor to serve at your side. I'm happy to help in any way I can.
- Before finally making her return, she was theorized by some fans for many years to be Calia Hastings of SI:7. This was assuming either she married someone named Hastings, assumed a new surname in exile, or took her mother's surname.
- In the Legion beta, she would say in Quest:Agent of Aid that she has renounced her claim to the throne of Lordaeron, declaring it a lost kingdom.
- This quest, along with any other mention of Lordaeron from her, did not make it into live servers. As such, it is unknown what her stance on the kingdom is now. However, one of her click-quotes is still "It's just Calia now".
Feelings for Daval Prestor
In the novel 阿尔萨斯：迈向冰封王座 Calia was greatly disturbed to the point of hysterical over her arranged marriage to Prestor, and even had a heated argument with her father, Terenas Menethil II over it. Her coin in the Dalaran Fountain expresses her desire to be noticed by him, however.
It is possible that it was merely an error on the developers' part. Another possibility was that Daval Prestor (Deathwing) placed an enchantment on her when he realized her objection to be married to him. He had already done this to the kings of the Alliance in Day of the Dragon to make them fond of him, so there is precedent. When Deathwing was weakened and went into hiding after the battle with his former fellow Aspects, the enchantment was lifted. Furthermore, the novel also mentioned that Terenas at one point started to suspect him.
- The release of the RPG Horde Player's Guide subtly implied a different plotline for Calia. In one of many short stories, a 圣骑士 by the name of Andarin tries to infiltrate the 幽暗城 to free prisoners. To his shame, he is quickly discovered by a fallen 牧师 named Trevor. The undead makes him 'an offer he can't refuse': in turn for helping Andarin, Andarin must help Trevor free some of the Argent Dawn's prisoners. The paladin ponders the situation but finally agrees, together they descend into the city. After having fought some guards and abominations, the strange duo decides fighting the prison guards will not work and comes up with a plan: Andarin will distract the guards, and Trevor will free the prisoners. Knowing that he has no other choice, the paladin agrees. Trevor quickly manages to get a hold of a keyring and opens the door of a cell in which a girl was locked up. The girl recognizes the Forsaken and is shocked, but Trevor simply bows, saying "Good evening, my princess."
- The background of Trevor showed some similarities with the one Alonsus Faol himself was later given at the time of Legion.
- 补丁 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.