|Scarlet Monastery Armory|
Scarlet Monastery loading graphic
|位置||Whispering Gardens, Tirisfal Glades|
The Scarlet Monastery complex. The Armory requires 5 people, although 4 can probably down Herod, and is intended for players between level 35 and 37.is part of the is part of the
The monastery was once a proud bastion of Lordaeron's priesthood - a center for learning and enlightenment. With the rise of the undead Scourge during the Third War, the peaceful monastery was converted into a stronghold of the fanatical Scarlet Crusade. The crusaders are intolerant of all non-human races, regardless of alliance or affiliation. They believe that any and all outsiders are potential carriers of the undead plague - and must be destroyed.
Reports indicate that adventurers who enter the monastery are forced to contend with Scarlet Commander Mograine - who commands a large garrison of fanatically devoted warriors. However, the monastery's true master is High Inquisitor Whitemane - a fearsome priestess whose guardians seem difficult, if not impossible, to fell in battle.
The Library, the right-most entrance, consists of three sections: the Huntsman's Cloister, with Scarlet Beastmasters and the boss Houndmaster Loksey; the Gallery of Treasures; and the Athenaeum with the boss Arcanist Doan.
|Crusader's Armory · Footman's Armory · The Grand Vestibule · Hall of Champions · Training Grounds|
- - Heavy Armor, uses Devotion Aura and Holy Light (old)
- - Melee, uses Defensive Stance, and occasionally Disarm.
- - Casts Fireball, Flamestrike, and Fire Shield.
- - Melee, uses Defensive Stance, Improved Blocking, and Shield Bash.
- - Melee, hits hard and Enrages at low HP.
- , the Scarlet Championfire damage to the target and and nearby party members). Has a Scarlet Tracking Hound following him.
|Faction||Quest name||Quest giver||Quest giver location|
|Alliance||Quest:Adventurers Wanted: Scarlet Monastery Armory (Alliance)||Hero's Call Board||Any capital city|
|Quest:An Old, Crazed Friend||Fort Livingston, Northern Stranglethorn|
|Quest:The False Champion||Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
|Horde||Quest:Adventurers Wanted: Scarlet Monastery Armory (Horde)||Warchief's Command Board||Any capital city|
|Quest:Moving Things Along||Revantusk Village, The Hinterlands|
|Quest:Stripping Their Offense||Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
|Neutral||Quest:Without Rhyme or Reason||Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
The Hall of Champions also has a collection of large statues of the order's most praised heroes:
- Arellas Fireleaf
- Barean Westwind
- Dorgar Stoenbrow
- Fellari Swiftarrow
- Ferren Marcus
- Harthal Truesight
- Holia Sunshield
- Invar One-Arm
- Orman of Stromgarde
- Valea Twinblades
- Yana Bloodspear
Despite Scarlet Monastery Graveyard having been removed in Patch 5.0.4 and merged into a new dungeon, the old map, terrain, and objects were used in 2012's Hallow's End. The holiday's boss, Headless Horseman, exists in a special version of the dungeon in which its normal denizens are not present. Thus, it may be presumed that the use of the old dungeon simply was an oversight by Blizzard, as 2013's Hallow's End utilized the correct (i.e.: updated for Mists of Pandaria) dungeon.
- 补丁 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Merged into the new Scarlet Halls instance.
- 补丁 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): NPCs no longer bow to a player with Corrupted Ashbringer.
- 补丁 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Loot from all bosses greatly improved.
- 补丁 1.3.0 (2005-03-07):
- Capped at ten players.
- Doors requiring the Scarlet Key can now also be opened with a Large Seaforium Charge in addition to the lockpick ability.