|势力||联盟, 暴风城, 无畏远征军, 黑锋骑士团|
|前势力||天灾军团, 阿彻鲁斯死亡骑士, 洛丹伦王国, 洛丹伦联盟, 第一军团|
|亲属||(父亲), (母亲), (妹妹)|
Arthas' assault on Quel'Thalas introduced Thassarian to the high elves and his brother, , at An'owyn, where he pursued the mooncrystal to open the second moongate and proceed with their attack. Thassarian nearly killed Faltora, but, upon remembering his mother, he decided to show a moment of mercy. He returned to Arthas with the mooncrystal that he recovered. Koltira later confronted Thassarian and questioned why he didn't murder his brother, hoping to convince him to regain his humanity. This attempt failed, and Thassarian killed Koltira, who was returned to undeath as another death knight. Koltira and Thassarian developed a significant friendship that lasts to this day.
Years later, after the Lich King had awoken the ordered his death knights under the leadership of to attack Light's Hope Chapel using the necropolis Acherus with the goal of raising the thousand or so Alliance soldiers buried beneath it to bolster the ranks of the Scourge and deal a significant blow to the Argent Dawn. Thassarian, Koltira and Orbaz Bloodbane were stationed at Acherus: The Ebon Hold. Their first mission was to go behind enemy lines and find out what they could about the Crimson Dawn. During the process Koltira got captured and Thassarian was willing to break the Scourge code concerning the weak to free him.
The attack on Light's Hope Chapel ended with a defeat for the death knights. Many of the family of the death knights were buried at Light's Hope Chapel, and the spirits of their relatives rose to convince them to lay down their weapons. Thassarian was convinced by his father, , to stand down. Mograine declared the independence of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Thassarian traveled to Stormwind and met with who accepted the Knights of Ebon Blade as allies and readmitted its members as members of the Alliance. After this, he went to the Blue Recluse for a drink. He chose this place because he used to come here for the great food, drinks and conversation. He started such a conversation with the innkeeper Steven Lohan when he ordered a mug of ale. Steven told him he heard of the king's announcement and asked him what he'll do when the Lich King is dead. When Steven asked him if he'll return to his family, Thassarian simply said he had no family.
After joining the Alliance he traveled to Northrend and enlisted in with the Valiance Expedition. There at first he had to kill random Scourge in the area but later he was called to return to the Valliance Keep, where Counselor Talbot made him the leader of Unit S and under orders he marched to Wailing Ziggurat to dispose of it and use the Scourge technology against the Lich King. When Unit S approached their destination, they got attacked by terrible beasts. During the battle, he raised a skeletal warrior, naming him Lurid. Thassarian thought why would Talbot sent the Unit to meet their death. They eventually discovered that one of the soldiers in the unit was actually a spy for the Cult of the Damned. Only two men are known to have survived from Unit S. Thassarian and Lurid continued to the ziggurat. He found (in-game with the help of an adventurer) Tanathal's phylactery and started to interrogate him and the High Deathpriest Isidorus. After getting what he wanted, he traveled to Naxxanar, where he killed Luthion the Vile. Finally, he confronted Counselor Talbot who was truly Prince Valanar. Atop of Naxxanar, Prince Valanar was speaking with the projection of the Lich King and was about to give him General Arlos and Leryssa. After a fierce battle, Thassarian defeated Valanar and rescued his sister and the general. After this, he said farewell to his sister and promised her that he will return to her once his task is done.
After his victory and rescuing his sister in Borean Tundra, he traveled to Icecrown Citadel on the The Skybreaker where he seeks to further damage the Scourge. Being a former scourge minion, he knows many things about the Scourge and sends random soldiers to gather information about the cult, find flesh giant spines, neutralizing plague cauldrons and kill important Scourge members. He later appears in the Cathedral of Darkness to help Tirion Fordring when his cover is blown. Both of them and their allies fled in time. Thassarian regrets having to let the Lich King live in his weakened state.
The Alliance and Forsaken were fighting over control of Andorhal and the remaining Scourge presence there. The Alliance, led by Thassarian, took control of the western portion of the town while the Forsaken, led by Koltira Deathweaver, took control of the eastern portion. Over the course of the Battle for Andorhal, Thassarian sent Alliance heroes to deal with the remaining Scourge forces and after defeating their leaders, Thassarian and Koltira entered a truce. Some time afterwards, human farmers formed a militia and launched a sneak attack on Koltira's Forsaken forces. With his hand forced, Thassarian resumed the war with the Forsaken. Victory was almost in the Alliance's grasp until the Forsaken started employing the Val'kyr. With the Val'kyr raising their dead, the Alliance forces were overwhelmed and were forced to retreat to Chillwind Camp. Thassarian's minion, Lurid, was killed in the Forsaken assault.
Thassarian accompanied the Deathlord to raise the new Four Horsemen. In Durotar, Nazgrim was raised as Thassarian told him that he was called to the battle. When the Deathlord arrived in Stromgarde, Galen Trollbane had told them remnants of the Witherbark tribe still lingered behind the keep. After the Deathlord took care of the remaining trolls, Galen exclaimed that his kingdom is his alone and will not have it be taken away by anyone. As Nazgrim saw this as treachery, Thassarian had lost his patience with the situation and told the Deathlord to take the family heirloom to open the tomb themselves. The Deathlord then raised Galen's father Thoras Trollbane back from the dead, who demanded to know where his son is and what has happened to his kingdom. Thassarian responded that they took his life and that the kingdom lies in ruins for time has not been kind. Even though Stromgarde was no more, he told Thoras that there was still hope to save Azeroth.
A personal request to free Koltira Deathweaver from his imprisonment in the Undercity was in order, even if it meant displeasing the Dark Lady in this dire hour. The Scarlet Monastery was where the third horseman High Inquisitor Whitemane would be raised. He said that the Knights of the Ebon Blade would offer her a chance at atonement. The price would be high, but Thassarian had little doubt she would pay it and they would see it through together.
During the Battle for the Exodar, Thassarian and Nazgrim participated in fighting against High General Rakeesh. Thassarian admitted that he was beginning to have second thoughts about Nazgrim after the orc demanded they stop continuously so he could Strangulate each individual demon invader.
|Quest:The Firstborn Rises||100 - 107||1,196,528|
|Arathi Highlands||102 - 108||1,848,873|
|Quest:A Personal Request||100 - 105||2,279,653|
|Quest:The Scarlet Assault||110||4,157,068|
|埃索达||100 - 110||601,676|
He is first encountered in Acherus: The Ebon Hold as a level 55 standing next to and . In phase two after completing Quest:Victory At Death's Breach!, he relocates to the Scarlet Tavern with Bloodbane, where he is involved in the following quests:
- Quest:Thassarian, the Death Knight
- Quest:Finding the Phylactery
- Quest:Buying Some Time
- Quest:Words of Power (Alliance)
- Quest:Last Rites
Thassarian can later be found aboard the Alliance airship the Skybreaker above the skies of Icecrown. He is involved in quests that unfold The Shadow Vault among others. He also plays a part in the unfolding storyline of Wrath of The Lich King.
- Quest:...All the Help We Can Get.
- Quest:Poke and Prod (Alliance)
- Quest:Against the Giants (Alliance)
- Quest:Basic Chemistry (Alliance)
- Quest:Sneak Preview (Alliance)
- Quest:Drag and Drop (Alliance)
- Quest:Chain of Command (Alliance)
- Quest:Cannot Reproduce (Alliance)
- Quest:It's All Fun and Games (Alliance)
- Quest:If He Cannot Be Turned (Alliance)
- Quest:The Shadow Vault (Alliance)
- "Sometimes lessons are painful, aren't they?" - To William Allerton.
- "All I ever wished was to serve my king once again. For humanity, against a .
- Instead, I find that our numbers have been infiltrated by cultist scum.... and all of the signs point to Naxxanar as the origin of this rot."
- When you took your first unholy breath it was in the musty halls of Acherus.
- It is here where we must set aside our differences and work as a united Knights of the Ebon Blade if we are to defeat the Demons.
- "You and I have been through much together, <name>. Now, you stand before me as Deathlord and leader of our order. I could not be more proud! The battle against the Burning Legion will be hardfought and filled with peril. You should not embark on this alone, my friend. I will go wherever you command and I will kill whoever you wish me to kill."
- "The Horde and Alliance may be our allies, but the Ebon Blade does not bend the knee..."
The world will cry out in anger against us, but the air that fills their lungs will have been bought with the price of our souls.
- "Well met."
- "I am here to serve."
- "I am yours to command."
- "The Ebon Blade will prevail."
- "None shall oppose you, Deathlord."
- "We do what the living cannot."
- Your weakness is our strength!
- The tides of battle turn here!
- Surrender to the Ebon Blade!
- Even while he was in service of the Lich King, Thassarian seemed to be a noble person. After sending the player to rescue Koltira Deathweaver — against the code of the Scourge death knight — asked why he cared. Thassarian replied that, though they may have been hated enemies in life, "In death, we are brothers."
- His blades use the same model as the two-handed sword Endbringer.
- Leryssa calls him Thass.
- Thassarian was voiced by Frank Welker in Wrath of the Lich King, and is now voiced by Todd Stone in Legion.
- 补丁 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.