- The magic of today pales in comparison to that of millennia past. Still, we Highborne know much of the arcane. Are you ready to learn?
- I suppose I should not be surprised at this cold reception. We have long been in our hiding, and the separation from our brethren was necessary.
- That time, however, is done. Whether the residents of this young tree come to accept us or not, the Highborne are returning to light, and we will not turn our backs on what we are.
- Conversation with Sentinel Stillbough
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： Sentinel, I would speak with your Tyrande Whisperwind|High Priestess.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： You must wait for an audience.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： Must I? I doubt Tyrande has more pressing business.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： You show some nerve coming to Teldrassil, Highborne. Your kind are unwelcome here. We have not forgotten the War of the Ancients or the minds behind it.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： The lure of power is great. Mistakes were made.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： And we would not see those mistakes repeated. Return to your exile.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： I will not return until I am heard. There is too much at stake. There is a change on the wind, and we cannot ignore it. I have traveled from the dust and ruin of the past to come to an accord. The time may soon come when the kaldorei require the knowledge and skill we have to offer. I will wait, Sentinel... but I will have my audience.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade looks over at the moonwell with a sigh.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： Take your gaze off the moonwell, exile. The power within is not yours to wield.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： Calm yourself, Sentinel. I do not seek to use it. I am merely... remembering.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： Recalling your treachery?
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： Enough. I have been apart from this for centuries. The well within this temple may be a pale spectre of the Well of Eternity, but it still holds the same... beauty. Purity.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： I had forgotten.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： I do not believe admiration and wistful thoughts are against the societal norm.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： Watch yourself, Highborne.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade说： You were the one who challenged me for merely looking. I still await my audience with Tyrande.
- Sentinel Stillbough说： In good time.