瓦罗莫克营地 (250) |
|来源: Lands of Mystery, 9-10|
- From 林歌神殿 in 灰谷, follow the road east into Azshara. The Alliance outpost 塔伦迪斯营地 is just over the river.
- From 碎木岗哨 in 灰谷, travel along the road east into Azshara. The Horde encampment 瓦罗莫克 is against the mountains, north of ruined 哈达尔营地.
A river separates the primordial wood from what land there is. The terrain beyond the river is little more than a strip of green above fragmented cliffs that rise high over a stretch of ivory beach. The waves of the shallow Coral Sea sweep against this beach, and islands — little more than spires of jagged rock — jut from the water. A twisted expanse of reef creates a labyrinth of coral beneath the ocean surface, making sea travel here virtually impossible.
The night elves consider the place cursed, and most other races find the constant storms unpleasant. There is but a single known habitation in Azshara, the orc trading village of Grim Ulang, its residents telling of creatures flitting about the ruins of Zin-Azshari further along the cliffs and murlocs and naga swimming in the Coral Sea. Bands of undead have appeared along the beach and at the fringes of the Ashenvale Forest. As well, the dark chants of demon cultists have echoed along the cliffs in counterpoint to the thunder of storms. Steady rumors and sightings have led to frequent night elf patrols and an increased martial presence in Grim Ulang.
|风暴海湾 · 熊头 · 痛苦海岸 · 凄凉山|
|Great Sea · 哈达尔营地 · 赫塔拉的巢穴 · 锯齿暗礁|
|门纳尔湖 · 雷加什营地 · 拉文凯斯雕像 · 雷瑟斯圣所|
|废墟海岸 · Ruins of Eldarath · 鳞须海龟洞穴 · 影歌神殿|
|破碎海岸 · 南山海滩 · 怒水河 · 塔伦迪斯营地|
|Temple of Arkkoran · 辛玛洛神殿 · Thalassian Base Camp · 木喉要塞|
|埃达拉之塔 · 乌索兰 · 瓦罗莫克|
- 艾萨拉巨坑 (NYI)
Flight paths from 塔伦迪斯营地, located at
Flight paths from 瓦罗莫克, located at
|杜隆塔尔||1-12||South||By swimming Windfury River south, then going ashore east|
|奥格瑞玛||1-60||South||By swimming Windfury River south, then crossing the bridge east|
|The Barrens||10-28||South||By swimming Windfury River south, then going ashore west, or by flightpath to Ratchet|
|灰谷||20-30||West||By foot, or by flightpath from Valormok to Splintertree Post, or by flightpath from Talendris Point to Astranaar|
- 详见：Azshara NPCs
Azshara is home to several characters of note. At the Azshara Tower, Archmage Xylem aids mages and rogues in achieving their full potential. Magus Rimtori's Thalassian expedition ravishes the region in search of Highborne relics. Lord Arkkoroc reigns from his watery temple. Loramus Thalipedes, the demon hunter, watches the horizon from his island refuge. Ogtinc assists experienced hunters and priests, and on another small island far to the east, Duke Hydraxis pits heroes of all calibers against their elemental foes, sending them deep into the very core of the earth in search of retribution. Lastly, the Gadgetsprings provide their services to Engineers by selling the very rare Deepdive Helmet schematic, among other things.
- Mountain giants
- Sea giants
- Water Elementals
- The original map of Azshara was re-created in Legion as part of the Highmountain questing where players are sent into the past of the War of the Ancients to relive the memories of Huln Highmountain. Unng Ak, Eche'ro, Korialstrasz, Cenarius, Malfurion Stormrage, Vartrus the Ancient, Jarod Shadowsong and Tichondrius feature here. It uses the map of the original Azshara zone, but the geography is the post-Cataclysm version with the goblin structures and ocean removed.
- Azshara is one of the most common spots for gold farmers, who feast upon the large collection of thorium veins in the zone.
- Azshara is well-known for its beautiful fall-like vegetation. In a game without much in the way of weather and seasons, Azshara is a gorgeous and very unique departure from the WoW-norm.
- Azshara was supposed to be the location of the game's fourth battleground, Azshara Crater. This was put on ice when the issues with the current battlegrounds became too much to handle at the same time. After the release of the Burning Crusade, Eye of the Storm has taken Azshara Crater's spot for fourth battleground.
- Azshara is the name of a server, see Server:Azshara US for more details.
- Until Cataclysm arrives, Azshara is known (or not) for being one of, if not the most unpopulated zone in the game player-wise. This is most likely due to a combination of the low number of quests in the zone (some of which are parts of uncompleted chains), as well as the difficulties of navigating between the beaches and the tops of the high cliffs on the eastern side of the zone.
- Azshara was used for the Four Wheels of Fury Toyota commercial.
- 补丁 0.8 (2004-07-07): Opened and itemized.