|奖励||Netherwing Drake mounts|
你可以从70级开始这些任务，只要你学会了Expert Riding（普通飞行）。不过只有学会Artisan Riding (fast flying)后才能完成整个任务链。
Hated to Neutral
- Quest:Seek Out Neltharaku
- Quest:Neltharaku's Tale
- Quest:Infiltrating Dragonmaw Fortress
- Quest:To Netherwing Ledge!
- Quest:The Force of Neltharaku
- Quest:Zuluhed the Whacked
- Quest:Ally of the Netherwing (+42000 reputation)
Note: The quests in the Hated-to-Neutral chain are not daily quests. These are one-time-only quests that upon completion bring your reputation with the Netherwing up from hated to neutral. It is not possible to start the daily quests before this entire chain is completed.
The +42000 reputation for Ally of the Netherwing is not subject to the human +10% reputation bonus. However, it is subject to the Spirit of Sharing buff at present. It is also subject to any guild-based reputation bonuses you may have.
Neutral to Friendly
The questline resumes by speaking with Mordenai, 300 riding skill and a flying mount are required to continue. Players who accept the introduction quest have Mordenai use the Dragonflight's magic on them to appear as a fel orc riding a nether drake while in the vicinity of Dragonmaw Fortress and Netherwing Ledge. This makes all fel orcs in the region excluding Dragonmaw Ascendants, Dragonmaw Skybreakers and Dragonmaw Transporters appear friendly to the player. The fake mount provides the same speed bonus as the real thing, giving a nice preview of what all the hard work is for.
- Quest:Blood Oath of the Netherwing, 300 riding skill is required to accept this quest.
- Quest:In Service of the Illidari (+250 reputation)
- Both of
- Dailies unlocked
- Quest:Netherwing Crystals (+250 reputation)
- One of:
- Quest:A Slow Death (+250 reputation)
- Quest:The Not-So-Friendly Skies... (+250 reputation)
- Quest:The Great Netherwing Egg Hunt (+350 reputation)
- Quest:Accepting All Eggs (repeatable) (+250 reputation)
Players who do not have at least one gathering profession will be unable to complete the gathering based daily quests and so are at a slight disadvantage to players who do have a gathering skill. The 德拉诺黑血 mob found within the nearby mines drops Sludge-Covered Object that has a chance to contain any of the gathered items, but without a gathering profession, the related quests do not appear.
Friendly to Honored
Players receive a trinket that summons a combat pet while in Shadowmoon valley and open up an additional 3 daily quests. Earlier repeatable quests are still available.
- Quest:Rise, Overseer! (+250 reputation and Overseer's Badge)
- Quest:The Netherwing Mines (+75 Reputation)
- Quest:Overseeing and You: Making the Right Choices (+250 Reputation)
- Quest:The Booterang: A Cure For The Common Worthless Peon (+350 Reputation)
Honored to Revered
Players receive an upgraded trinket, allowing them to summon a combat pet in all zones. All previous repeatable quests are still available and another daily quest as well as the Dragonmaw Races become available.
- Quest:Stand Tall, Captain! (+500 Reputation and Captain's Badge)
- Quest:Disrupting the Twilight Portal (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:The Soul Cannon of Reth'hedron (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:Subdue the Subduer (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:Earning Your Wings...
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: The Ballad of Oldie McOld (+350 Reputation)
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: Trope the Filth-Belcher (+350 Reputation)
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: Corlok the Vet (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: Wing Commander Ichman (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: Wing Commander Mulverick (+500 Reputation)
- Quest:Dragonmaw Race: Captain Skyshatter (+1000 Reputation)
Revered to Exalted
Players receive yet another upgrade to the trinket, this time adding 45 stamina, and open up a daily group quest. All earlier repeatable quests are still available. The questline after Hail, Commander! depends on which of the Shattrath City factions players are allied with.
- Quest:Hail, Commander! (+500 Reputation and Commander's Badge
- Quest:Jorus the Cobalt Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Cobalt Netherwing Drake
- Quest:Malfas the Purple Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Purple Netherwing Drake
- Quest:Onyxien the Onyx Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake
- Quest:Suraku the Azure Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Azure Netherwing Drake
- Quest:Voranaku the Violet Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Violet Netherwing Drake
- Quest:Zoya the Veridian Netherwing Drake rewards Reins of the Veridian Netherwing Drake
It is not possible to choose the exact color drake which is used for the mounted Fel Orc costume; it is a combination of the Cobalt, Purple, and Violet color choices. However, all drakes will change into this special coloration upon entering Netherwing Ledge thereafter.
A few quests become available from items that drop from mobs on the island.
The Black Blood of Draenors and Draenor Blood Terrors in the Netherwing Mines drop . Starting at friendly reputation after completing Quest:The Netherwing Mines, opening these may reveal the . This item leads to the following questline:
- The reputation numbers provided in the quests row of the table indicate the amount of reputation rewarded for completing the non-daily/repeatable quests available at that reputation level, not the total amount of reputation needed to advance to the next level.
| style="模板:CSS Reptable Redheader" | Hated
| style="模板:CSS Reptable Redheader" | Hostile
| style="模板:CSS Reptable Orangeheader" | Unfriendly
|Rep by Quests||
|50725 total||Out of 85000 needed|
|Initial Quests||42000||Starts with Quest:Kindness|
|RRQ Quests||250||Netherwing Egg|
|250||Miners / herbalists / skinners only|
Players begin at 0/36000 hated with Netherwing, and must be exalted to obtain a Nether Drake mount. The quest chain/reputation grind is a mostly solo endeavor involving daily quests, one 5-person group quest on the way to neutral, and a daily 3-person group quest once reaching revered. A flying mount is required for this reputation grind, and 300 riding skill is necessary to advance past neutral. Netherwing is one of the only factions in the game where players do not lose reputation by attacking and killing its members.
Ignoring both the egg quest and the 人类 racial reputation bonus, the fastest reputation progression possible by completing the daily quests is:
- Neutral by the end of day 1.
- Friendly by the end of day 2.
- Honored by the end of day 4.
- Revered by the end of day 7.
- Exalted by the end of day 14.
Completing Quest:Accepting All Eggs can significantly reduce the total number of days needed to reach exalted. Some have reported getting there in three to four days.
Since the end of Burning Crusade, there are far fewer people doing these quests, resulting in far more eggs lying around, making it that much easier to get exalted.
Drake Dealer Hurlunk sells additional Nether Drake mounts to players who are exalted with the Netherwing at the Dragonmaw Base Camp. (These prices are at exalted status, you do not get a further discount from the listed 200)
- Some of the racers will constantly phase in and out preventing you from interacting with them. Blizzard is currently working on a hotfix for this. GMs cannot reset the racers manually at the moment, so opening a ticket will not make them usable again earlier.
- <GM>Harnbog suggested this temporary solution: "Unfortunately there is no way for us to reset these NPC's at the moment, but it is possible if there is a player with the quest you are supposed to get next, who then shares this with you in a party."
- The spell effects that knock a player off during races can cause the effects while not displaying the animation visibly making for unavoidable mid-air dismounts.
- For the Slow Death quest, some of the peon camps are bugged and will not eat the poisoned meat. Generally, the peons in a bugged camp just stand still, doing nothing. After a peon has been disciplined using a Booterang, it also will not accept the meat. Make sure to only poison camps where at least two peons are mining to avoid wasting any Fel Glands. In addition, to avoid causing them to bug out, don't place the meat directly under a slanted crystal formation as these crystals might cause them to not have a place to stand for whatever coding is used to make them run to the meat. However, sometimes this bug cannot be avoided as peons that appear to be functioning normally will not accept the mutton.
- Typically, you can perform a mid-air dismount by right clicking on your mount's icon in your pet/mount box. However, since your access to the Dragonmaw Netherdrake is a buff, you will not receive it in your pet/mount box, and therefore not be able to dismount mid-air by clicking the "desummon" button of your normal mount. You can still right click the buff however to disable it. Note that this only occurs when you are under the buff, not the when you own the actual Nether Drake.
- Gaining or losing the Dragonmaw Illusion Buff bugs the visuals of the priest spell Shadowform. While flying into Netherwing Ledge/Dragonmaw Fortress in Shadowform, your character loses the dark purple shade and you only look semi-transparent with a purple glow effect. Removing and re-casting Shadowform fixes this.
- There are a few Netherbrush nodes and Nethercite nodes that are on the shattered islands around the Netherwing Ledge that players cannot get, because being as far out as the nodes are removes the Fel Orc costume.
- Sometimes the script does not recognize that you are on daily quests and you cannot do them (for example, you smash a peon with your Booterang but it does not count, and also quest items will not drop). Dropping the quest and picking it up again often fixes the problem.
- During "The Not-so Friendly Skies", the Dragonmaw Transporters can become bugged and Evade attacks; sometimes they even begin swimming in the sky. Killing the "swimming" Transporter will reset this mob.
- Warlocks with a pet out may automatically have their pet dismissed whenever they use their flying mount, and the warning will be given that "You already have an active summon".
- If you disconnect while carrying your Dragonmaw Illusion buff, some NPCs may be seen as hostile, but will not attack. This is largely positive, but it also prevents quest turn-ins. Flying out (to lose the buff) and flying back (to get it again) should resolve this.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-08-12): "Demon Hunters are now able to gain reputation with Netherwing, The Tillers, 云端翔龙骑士团, Shado-Pan Assault, and Emperor Shaohao."
- 补丁 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The Netherwing faction and quest line continues and the long awaited Nether Drake becomes available.
- 补丁 2.0.12 (2007-04-03): Added.