- 在塞纳里奥要塞的 处接受任务明天的希望。该任务要求你前往塔纳利斯的时光之穴寻找 。
- 后续任务唯一的领袖要求玩家击杀黑翼之巢首领 并拾取勒什雷尔的头颅。
- 进入阿塔哈卡神庙以开始任务。靠近 后 会出现，并向玩家提供任务伊兰尼库斯，梦境之暴君。玩家无需杀死伊兰尼库斯周围的巨魔或者幼龙来触发玛法里奥。玛法里奥会指引玩家前往泰达希尔去寻找他的代理人。
- 在泰达希尔上达纳苏斯城外，玩家可以找到一个名为 的NPC。它将提供下一步任务泰兰德与雷姆洛斯，玩家需要在月光林地找到 。
- 守护者雷姆洛斯将提供任务腐蚀梦魇。玩家需要击杀四座梦境传送门附近的龙族来获取碎片。另外，暮色森林的碎片是由一个40人团队萨特NPC 身上掉落。
- 当将所有碎片带回给雷姆洛斯后，他会给予任务梦魇显现。接受任务将会召唤 出现在永夜港，并出现梦魇暗影。玩家必须保护守护者雷姆洛斯不受暗影伤害，同时保持伊兰尼库斯存活直到 到来，救赎 。
Narain's Scrying Goggles
- Narian explains in Stewvul, Ex-B.F.F. his goggles were stolen by his ex-B.F.F. (ex-best friend forever), a gnome named Stewvul. Stewvul is located in southern Silverpine Forest next to Greymane Wall.
- Stewvul is inside a crate at location Molten Core, and gives you the followup quest Scrying Goggles? No Problem! The Scrying Goggles have a chance to drop off any mob inside Molten Core. Since patch 3.0 (or before to be confirmed) : the item drops now on the 1st mob killed. in Silverpine forest. He says the goggles were lost inside
Return them to Narain to complete this quest, and receive 3x Major Rejuvenation Potion as a corollary reward.
500 Pound Chicken
- The first quest in this fork is Never Ask Me About My Business, which involves simply talking to Dirge Quikcleave in the Gadgetzan Inn.
- Dirge offers The Isle of Dread!. Go to Feralas at and you will find Lord Lakmaeran, a large chimera. Lord Lakmaeran requires 7-10 people to kill. After killing him one person may loot his carcass for the quest. In addition, the surrounding Chimaeroks need to be killed for the 20 required Chimaerok Tenderloin. Chimaeroks can be successfully 2-manned. Lord Lakmaeran is soloable at level 80, he has 323,700 HP.
- After gathering the meat, return to Dirge for the follow up quest Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops (quest). This quest requires 20 Goblin Rocket Fuel and 20 Deeprock Salt. The reward is Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops and 20 Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops.
- Finally, Return to Narain with the "500 Pound Chicken".
Draconic for Dummies: Volume II
- The quest begins with Draconic for Dummies (quest). Narain says he left his book on an island in far southern Tanaris. Getting to this island is somewhat unusual since it exists far past fatigue waters and you cannot swim to it by conventional means.
- Before you can reach the island you must first speak with Meridith the Mermaiden, who is located at approximately . She is underwater, close to the shore. She does move around a bit so you may have to search for a while. When you speak with her she offers the quest Love Song for Narain, which simply requires you to return to Narain.
- After completing "Love Song for Narain", there is no followup quest. However, if you return to Meridith she will buff you with a large increase in swim speed. This will enable you to swim to the island in question. Look south and you will see the island. Swim directly toward it and you should reach it without the fatigue bar fully draining. Note there are 2 islands, and the book is located on the southern island.
- Upon reaching the southern island, an actionable Freshly Dug Dirt exists. Inside is a note yielding the quest rAnS0m. The Book has been stolen and a ransom demand is made. Return to Narain again.
- In Decoy!, Narain gives you a package containing a robe, a turban, a bag of fake gold, and a map. You have to go to Winterspring to the drop off point, and use the Turban which will turn you into Narain. The coordinates of the drop location are . After dropping off the gold, Dr. Weavil arrives, realizes the trap, and sends Number Two, his ape pet, to attack you. Weavil escapes. The ape pet hits tanks for about 600-700 damage and can be killed with a party of 3-5 fairly easily. Once No. 2 is dead, return the quest to Narain.
- From here, you receive The Only Prescription. The book required to translate the Draconic text has been torn in 8 separate pieces, and all 8 pieces must be acquired to complete the quest. The locations are as follows:
- Draconic for Dummies (1): Located on Alcaz Island in Dustwallow Marsh. You must defeat Dr. Weavil to receive the book. He is much harder than No. 2 and requires about 15 people to defeat. Cannot be soloed by level 80s due to a mind control mechanic. (However a level 80 hunter or warlock can solo because of pet. A paladin may also be able to solo, using Divine Shield to break the mind control, then killing him before the next mind control. Mages can also solo this if Mirror Images is timed right. Unconfirmed if a death knight can as well).
- Draconic for Dummies (2): & & in the Blasted Lands have a chance to drop it. These require 4-5 people to farm effectively. (~4% drop rate)
- Draconic for Dummies (3): & in Winterspring at Darkwhisper Gorge have a chance to drop it. These require 1-2 people to farm effectively. (~6% drop rate)
- Draconic for Dummies (4): Located in Undercity on a table in the Magic Quarter.
- Draconic for Dummies (5): Located in the Stormwind Keep library (turn left as you walk in).
- Draconic for Dummies (6): Dropped by .
- Draconic for Dummies (7): In Blackwing Lair in the room after , along 's patrol path. It is on a table on the ramp in the corner to the left of the wyrmguard + 3 overseer pack.
- Draconic for Dummies (8) Dropped by .
- Note: These pieces are white items thus they are in the round-robin loot table and cannot be master-looted. That means, for chapter 1, 6, 8 that require a raid, you have to ask the raid leader to change the loot rule to 'Free for all', or, to ask every member to check boss' corpse even they don't have this quest. In the latter case, a single logged or HSed member may make your effort in vain.
- Completing the quest The Only Prescription rewards the Gnomish Turban of Psychic Might.
Only one Chapter drops per kill. Assemble the text, get the chicken, get the goggles, and the quest line merges.
Good news and bad news
After all 3 components of the blue shard are done, Narain offers the quest The Good News and The Bad News. This quest requires 20x Arcanite Bar, 10x Elementium Ingot, 10x Blue Sapphire, and 10 Azerothian Diamond. He will then give the player an Arcanite Buoy and the next quest, The Wrath of Neptulon. Take the buoy deep off the coast of Azshara and spawn , the "minnow" carrying the shard. The arcanite buoy is used up when you summon Maws but if you fail Narain will give you another one. When you kill the shark the blue shard drops. Return the Shard to Anachronos to complete the Blue Shard line.