- Bulleted list item
| 德莱尼 · 矮人 · 侏儒 · 人类 · 暗夜精灵 · 狼人
虚空精灵 · 光铸德莱尼 · 黑铁矮人 · 库尔提拉斯人 · 机械侏儒
|| 血精灵 · 地精 · 兽人 · 牛头人 · 巨魔 · 亡灵|
夜之子 · 至高岭牛头人 · 玛格汉兽人 · 赞达拉巨魔 · 狐人
|可选职业||德鲁伊, 猎人, 法师, 武僧, 牧师, 潜行者, 萨满祭司, 战士|
Kul Tiras was founded by fearless explorers who sailed uncharted waters in search of adventure. As a key member of the Alliance of Lordaeron, the Kul Tiran navy dominated the seas of Azeroth with its legendary fleet. But after years of turmoil and hardship, the kingdom grew isolated and vulnerable to dark influences. Thanks to the help of brave heroes, House Proudmoore has been restored and Kul Tiras is poised to fight alongside the valiant Alliance once more.
Creation screen description
Kul Tiras was founded by fearless explorers who sailed uncharted waters in search of adventure. As a key member of the Alliance of Lordaeron, the Kul Tiran navy dominated the seas of Azeroth with its legendary fleet.
Katherine Proudmoore: Every Kul Tiran shares a bond with the sea. From the tides, we draw our strength. Our courage. For a time, we let fear and distrust divide us. Lost in a storm of doubt, we forgot what it meant to stand as one people. As one family. Today, Kul Tiras proudly flies the Alliance flag once more. Whatever awaits us on the horizon, we will face it... together.
The humans of Kul Tiras can have a more robust and rugged look than their continental brethren.
Kul Tiran humans can be unlocked by Alliance players who have gained 崇拜 reputation with the Proudmoore Admiralty, earned the achievement A Nation United and completed the Tides of Vengeance War Campaign. The recruitment quests will become available in Patch 8.1.5 on 12 March 2019.
|Brush It Off - Passive|
|Increase Versatility and regenerate a portion of damage taken.|
|Child of the Sea - Passive|
|Hold your breath longer and swim faster.|
|Haymaker (Kul Tiran racial) - 2.5 min cooldown|
|Haul off and punch an enemy, stunning and knocking them back|
|Jack of All Trades (Kul Tiran racial) - Passive|
|Increases skill in every tradeskill.|
|Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Passive|
|Reduces Frost and Nature damage taken.|
- Kul Tiran druid forms have a passing resemblance to wicker constructs.
- Kul Tiran hunters begin with a unique falcon pet.
- Non-playable Kul Tiran human models include thin, normal and fat body types. The playable Kul Tiran use the fat body type. They are not intended to be a separate race, they are simply variants on Kul Tirans made because Blizzard wanted bigger and smaller models to fit the various NPC roles and add more flavor to the world. They are not biologically different from other humans.
- Blizzard were not originally certain that they would be able to pull off Kul Tirans as an allied race from a technical and artistic point of view. Making a new playable race from scratch is one of the most time-consuming parts of an expansion's development, and as a result most allied races are variants of existing races. Kul Tirans are an exception to this norm, as they have a completely unique model with a new animation rig. In terms of art resources, this made them just as costly to create as, for example, the pandaren in Mists of Pandaria and more time-consuming than every other allied race combined. Because of this uncertainty, only Dark Iron dwarves and Zandalari trolls were announced as post-launch allied races at BlizzCon 2017. However, as development of Battle for Azeroth progressed, the team felt increasingly bad about this and felt that since the main story of 8.0 revolved around befriending the Zandalari and Kul Tirans, having both races become playable was what the story deserved. They realised that they could make Kul Tirans playable if they stretched, but it wasn't going to be able to happen until patch 8.1.5. Once this was settled, it made the most sense from a story perspective to pair the Kul Tirans with Zandalari. Thus, Zandalari were moved back until 8.1.5 so they could be released alongside Kul Tirans, while Mag'har orcs, originally slated for 8.1.5, were moved forward to 8.0 as the Horde equivalent to Dark Irons.
- Kul Tirans were initially announced without the mage class, which sparked backlash from the fan base. This was declared erroneous later on after several developers had commented on it, namely Alex Afrasiabi, who said he would be fighting for their inclusion.
- The Kul Tiran heritage armor changed before release. It was originally shown to have much brighter colors, a golden anchor on the back of the longer coat, and oddly brightly colored pants. The final version shortened the coat, washed out the colors, brought the pants to the same color as the rest of the internal armor, and removed the golden anchor on the back. It also changed the hat slightly to allow for the Kul Tiran hairstyle to not be covered, and added a feather.
- Kul Tirans were the only allied race that were announced without their Heritage Armor on display. While similar, the coat that the Kul Tirans used was not the same as their final design. The website later replaced all promotional images with Kul Tirans to ones with their heritage armor on.
- Playable Kul Tirans start out at 尊敬 with the Proudmoore Admiralty.
- BlizzCon 2018 - Kul Tiras human.jpg
In Heritage armor as shown at BlizzCon 2018.
- Kul Tiran allied race (original heritage).jpg
More original heritage armor.
- Kul Tiran Heritage Armor.jpg
In Heritage armor in patch 8.1.5.
- Kul Tiran banner.jpg
The Kul Tiran banner.
- The Call for Allies (Kul Tiran).jpg
The Kul Tiran choice.
- Kul Tiran Moonkin Form.jpg
Kul Tiran druid Moonkin Form.
- Kul Tiran shaman totems.jpg
Kul Tiran shaman totems.
- Concept art
- Kul Tiran Heritage Armor concept.jpg
Heritage armor concept.
- File:Character creation screen Allied races 8.1.5.jpg
- Patch 8.1.5 Survival Guide and Patch Notes
- BOLSTER YOUR RANKS: COMING IN TIDES OF VENGEANCE (2019-02-13)。
- MMO-Champion: The Art of World of Warcraft
- Battle for Azeroth Releases August 14th. MMO-Champion (2018-04-05)。
- WoW Q&A with Senior Producer Travis Day and Senior Concept Artist Jimmy Lo. Blizzard Watch (2018-04-05)。
- World of Warcraft 2019-01-24. Live Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas- January 24, 2019. YouTube。 重新获取于2018-01-25.
- The Lost Codex 2018-11-03. Blizzcon 2018 Interview: Alex Afrasiabi & Patrick Dawson - Story and Systems | The Lost Codex. YouTube。 重新获取于2018-11-03.