|头衔||Highlord of the Ebon Blade|
Champion of the Ebon Blade, 天启四骑士之首, 灰烬审判军;黑锋骑士团大领主和阿彻鲁斯之主[请求官翻]
|势力||黑锋骑士团, 灰烬审判军, 天启四骑士,军团之陨联军|
|前势力||天灾军团, 银色黎明, 白银之手骑士团|
|亲属||亚历山德罗斯 (父亲), 埃琳娜 (母亲)[请求官翻], 雷诺 (兄长)|
"Although our kind have no place in your world, we will fight to bring an end to the Lich King. This I vow."
达里安·莫格莱尼Darion Mograine），亚历山德罗斯·莫格莱尼之子，黑锋骑士团的前任大领主，现为天启四骑士之首。他曾经是银色黎明的一员。在他的父亲被他的兄长雷诺·莫格莱尼杀死后，他持有堕落的灰烬使者。达里安用它在圣光之愿礼拜堂前自杀，以使他父亲束缚在其中的灵魂获得自由。 之后，他被复活成为巫妖王麾下死亡骑士中的一员，圣光之愿礼拜堂之战后，死亡骑士们获得了自由。达里安创建了黑锋骑士团，并与提里奥·弗丁率领的银色北伐军联合，攻入冰冠城塞，为最终击败巫妖王提供了帮助。
Darion as a child
Darion as a teenager
- Darion Argent Dawn.jpg
Darion as a new recruit in the Argent Dawn.
Darion fighting the Scourge.
- Darion Undead.jpg
Darion joining the Scourge
Mograine has allied himself and the Ebon Blade with the Lich King to deal with the Burning Legion invasion. After one of the artifacts are recovered, the Lich King made the death knight who obtained it the Deathlord of the Ebon Blade. Mograine, more than happy to not be wielding yet another fate-altering magical weapon, pledged himself as the first follower under the Deathlord. The Lich King's voice spoke to the Deathlord, telling them that the time of the Four Horsemen is at hand and they will bring them back into the fold. Darion explains to the Deathlord that the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas were no ordinary death knights, as they were born of pure unholy power gifted from the Lich King to Kel'thuzad. Now this power had been passed onto the Deathlord and he is sure that they will wield it with great conviction.
Nazgrimwas the first to be raised as a part of the new Four Horsemen, an act which Darion knew would outrage the Horde. The next Horseman, Thoras Trollbane, was the previous king of the fallen kingdom of Stromgarde. When the third Horsemen was announced, Darion was surprised to learn that it was the Scarlet Crusade fanatic Sally Whitemane. He told the Deathlord that Whitemane was not listed in the annals of history alongside the names of fallen heroes. But despite her madness and zealotry, she held a bond to the Light unmatched by even the greatest paladins. Darion was sure that she would serve the Ebon Blade without compromise.
When the Lich King announced the identity of the last Horseman, Darion was outraged, claiming that the Lich King demanded too much by asking to raise Tirion Fordring. Darion reluctantly obeyed, but warned the Deathlord that there would be no redemption for what they were about to do. Furthermore, the Silver Hand would never hand Tirion to them and the blood that they were about to spill would stain their hands forever. Upon reaching Light's Hope Chapel, Darion informs the Deathlord that there's a tomb behind the chapel where the power of the Light is weak. The Deathlord then raised the dead from within the tomb distracting the guards long enough for them to make their way to the chapel. Darion strangulates Maxwell Tyrosus allowing the Deathlord to enter into the paladin order hall and tells them that he and the horsemen would meet them in there. When Liadrin fell before the Deathlord, Darion and the horsemen walked up to the tomb. As Darion passes by Liadrin she calls him a monster to which he sadly responds that "without monsters, there can be no heroes". He than asks the Deathlord to raise Tirion. However, when raising Tirion from his tomb, the Light cancels the channeling knocking the Deathlord across the room, stunning the death knights and ravaging their bodies. Darion not willing to allow his faction to fall, Death Grips the Deathlord, telling them to take the Death Gate before pushing them through it, saving them from certain death. Unfortunately Darion himself didn't manage to step through the Death Gate quickly enough and was struck down by the power of the Holy Light. Back at Acherus the Deathlord and the three horsemen gather around Darion's body. Nazgrim exclaims that they must do something before Darion is truly lost to them but Whitemane tells him that the Light has completely ravaged Darion's body and that there's nothing that they can do for him. Trollbane than commends Darion's sacrifice, saying that despite having seeing a lifetime of war he had never before seen such a sacrifice. It's than that the Lich King contacts the Deathlord telling them how Darion had sacrificed more for the Ebon Blade than any other and that while he's broken and scarred body was now laying in front of them, death was only meant for the living and it had no power over the damned. The last member of the Four Horsemen, was laying before the Deathlord and at their command Darion was raised from the dead once again and ordered by the Lich King to take leadership of the group.
Maxwell Tyrosus together with the Highlord of the Silver Hand arrived to Acherus demanding an audience with the Four Horsemen. Though they weren't nicely welcomed, Maxwell reminded Darion and the other Horsemen that the death knights were indebted to the Order of the Silver Hand for attacking Light's Hope in attempt to raise Tirion as one of theirs. Agreeing, the Horsemen corrupted the Ashbringer with their energies.
Rimefang's Harness appeared in Icecrown Citadel and the Deathlord wanted to retrieve it personally. Minerva Ravensorrow went to scout ahead there to be there to lend a hand. When the Deathlord and Minerva returned, the Knights of the Ebon Blade strategized what to do with the harness. They could utilize its power to bind the spirits of deceased drakes of Daumyr brood. Upon return the Deathlord made quite the entrance that made the Four Horsemen mount up for battle upon the Broken Shore. Darion proclaims that the Burning Legion will fall and that the Ebon Blade shall strike them down for Azeroth.
Member of the Scourge
- "We exist only to serve him."
- "Ours is not to question, only to act."
- "His eyes are upon you, at all times!"
- "The life we had before is meaningless."
- "Obey, or be eliminated."
- "It will be done."
- "By his command."
- "The might of the Scourge will not be challenged!"
- "Go forth and wreak havoc!"
- "We will scour the living from this world."
Member of the Knights of the Ebon Blade
- "We are driven by a single purpose: retribution."
- "For us there is no peace, no rest."
- "All is not lost, not yet."
- "Harness your hate; make it useful."
- "We know much about sacrifice."
- "One more nuisance I must deal with."
- "We Mograines aren't known for our restraint."
- "Patience is a virtue; one I no longer possess."
- "You are expendable."
- "The Knights of the Ebon Blade will not falter."
- "We will see it through, to the bitter end."
- "We must forge our own destiny."
- "A shadow of hope remains."
- "We are eternal. We are unyielding."
On describing the Ashen Verdict
- Ready yourself, <name>.
- The time has come for the Lich King's reign to come to an end.
What is the Ashen Verdict?
- The Ashen Verdict is a select group of the most talented craftsmen in the Ebon Blade and Argent Crusade. Its creation symbolizes the unity of our forces as we mount this final assault on the Lich King and his minions.
- It is through the Ashen Verdict's efforts that we have discovered how to bend saronite to our will.
How can I learn to work Saronite?
- Speak with , <class>. He can set you on the path.
- Demonstrate your loyalty and their methods shall be made known to you.
- Where we go from here is unknown, hero. What we do know is that none of this would have been possible without your aid. The Knights of the Ebon Blade salute you.
- I will find a way to save Bolvar, if it takes the rest of my days.
- The time of apocalypse is upon us once again, <name>.
- Will you rise to the occasion?
- "The Four Horsemen of the Ebon Blade are gathered together, but our work has only just begun. The Burning Legion has come to our world hungering for destruction, but we will feed them their own demise. Apocalypse awaits the demon invaders and we shall bring it to them! Deathlord, you have triumphed where no others could have successed. I shall lead the Four Horsemen like my father before me, and so long as I lead them our loyalty is yours! The return of the Four Horsemen is at hand!"
- Horsemen! We ride!
- Cower before the Four Horsemen!
- Crush our enemies!
- Darion Mograine was first mentioned by High Inquisitor Fairbanks when the Corrupted Ashbringer was brought to the Scarlet Monastery. Fairbanks incorrectly gives Darion's current location as "The Outland", which may hint at a cut questline involving Darion or another son of Alexandros. In the Ashbringer graphic novel, Darion Mograine is the one who brings the sword to the Scarlet Monastery and as such the event is not canon.
- His deathcharger is called Iydallus and is found at the Argent Vanguard of Icecrown along with Mirador, Tirion's steed.
- He is wearing the Tier 8 Death Knight set. However, in Icecrown Citadel, he is shown wearing the new Death Knight Tier 10.
- After Darion gave up the Corrupted Ashbringer to Tirion Fordring, he dual wielded two swords with the same model as The Hungering Cold and Slayer of the Lifeless. He has upgraded to a new weapon, with the same model as Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand#Heroic, upon entering the Citadel.
- 达里安在巫妖王之怒这个版本中第一次出现的时候，他的血量是任何别的首领的两倍。在当时，大多数首领的血量是5,578,000 HP，而他是11,156,000 HP。
- 达里安由Taliesin Jaffe配音
- 补丁 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.