Turalyon and Alleria ended up elsewhere on Draenor, in an area of the Twisting Nether that was beginning to merge with the self-destructing world. They were found by Lothraxion, a former member of the Burning Legion who had joined the Army of the Light. Lothraxion told them that they were fated to do battle against the Legion, and he had been sent to find them. However, the Legion had also dispatched an assassin to kill them. After Alleria made short work of the assassin, the naaru Xe'ra appeared before the two and told them that, though the Burning Legion had failed to enter Azeroth during the Second War, they would soon succeed in doing so. Alleria, wishing to see their son Arator once more, pushed Xe'ra to send them to Azeroth to rally the disparate nations to stand against the Legion. Xe'ra told them their aid would not be enough, but that they would be needed to do battle against the Legion elsewhere and were fated to discover the "Emerald Star," which held the means to end the Legion forever. Turalyon and Alleria agreed with the necessity of Xe'ra's request, and stepped through a portal to join the Army of Light.
Turalyon and Alleria trained aboard the Army's dimensional ship, the Xenedar. After many years, Turalyon was infused with the Light by Xe'ra, granting him immortality. He also joined their Council of Exarchs, and participated in many raids against the Burning Legion throughout the cosmos. Eventually the Burning Legion invaded the remains of Draenor, now known as Outland. As time flowed differently within the Twisting Nether, the 20 years had passed on Azeroth translated into more than 500 years for Turalyon. Alleria told Xe'ra of a vision she had seen of herself walking on the Legion stronghold world of Argus, and that in this vision she had seen the Emerald Star. With Argus's defenses diminished by their invasion, Xe'ra recognized that there would be no better chance and sent Alleria and Turalyon to discover the truth of the Emerald Star. En route Alleria privately told Turalyon that her visions were sent not by the Light, but by another force that Xe'ra would object to. Turalyon told her that while he respected Xe'ra wisdom, he trusted Alleria's instincts more and welcomed any help against the Burning Legion. As they explored Argus, Alleria was struck by a vision sent by the titan world soul at the heart of Argus: it was the Emerald Star that was reviving slain demons of the Burning Legion. Though Turalyon did not see the vision, he spoke aloud a pledge to return and free the world soul from the Legion's imprisonment. When they returned to their transport, though, they found it surrounded by demons intent on capturing them. Though they struck down many demons with the Light, their defeat appeared certain until Alleria called instead upon the Void, striking down the demons and opening a shadowy rift. Turalyon, who had become one with the Light, felt agonizing pain as she dragged him through it to a floating rock far away in the Twisting Nether. Dismayed at what she had done, he reached out to her only for their hands to burn at each others' touch. Alleria told him that she was not his enemy and to return to the Xenedar, and Turalyon watched in tears as she departed through another shadowy portal.
Unbeknownst to Turalyon who was on Argus, his now 24 year old son Arator went to Outland in search of his parents, motivated by dreams he had about his father. Though Arator did not find them, he found their old friend Danath Trollbane, whom he would pledge his sword to.
500 Nether-years later, Turalyon had become the High Exarch of the Army of the Light. Though they had spent centuries opening rifts to make hit and run attacks on Argus, the Legion had finally enacted barrier generators to block their rifts. Following a failed assault to try and shut down the barriers, the assassin from Draenor--now reborn from within the Twisting Nether--snuck aboard the Xenedar and ambushed Turalyon, stabbing him and Lothraxion with a dagger that cut them off from the Light and prepared to trap Turalyon's soul within a soulstone. He gloated that Alleria was alive as the Legion's prisoner, and that she would share his fate, their souls imprisoned for all eternity. He was saved by the unexpected arrival of Alleria, who had received a vision of his torment while training to wield the Void. Alleria drove off the assassin, but could not stop the soulstone from draining Turalyon's soul. She instead used the Void to rip the assassin's poison out of Lothraxion, who saved Turalyon's soul and cleansed the poison from him in turn. Turalyon warned her to leave, as Xe'ra would not accept her use of the Void, Alleria refused to leave. When the naaru arrived, Turalyon pled for mercy for Alleria. When Alleria refused to renounce the Void, Xe'ra imprisoned her. Though Turalyon's thoughts were conflicted, he was comforted knowing that he would always trust and fight for Alleria, and she for him.
在军团再临中，图拉扬通过圣光之心向艾泽拉斯发出了信息。在这段信息中，身为圣光联军大主教的图拉扬向艾泽拉斯求救，他告知冒险者，圣光之心代表了联军的崇高牺牲，并请求冒险者将圣光之心交给维伦。 在圣骑士职业大厅战役中，图拉扬向他的儿子救赎者阿拉托尔发出了另一条信息，揭露了军团和巴纳扎尔的阴谋：军团即将回到艾泽拉斯，并试图摧毁图拉扬所珍惜的一切。图拉扬还告诉阿拉托尔：艾泽拉斯是圣光最后的希望，若不战斗到底，则世界将荡然无存。 巴纳扎尔袭击虚空之光神殿时，白银之手被派遣去协助牧师们。圣光联军的高阶指挥官洛萨克森，被图拉扬派遣而至，协助以击退恶魔们
On Argus, Turalyon survived the crash of the army's dimensional ship, the Xenedar, and was saved by the resident Krokul of Krokuun. At Krokul Hovel he met the Prophet Velen and heroes from Azeroth, and reunited with Lothraxion where he revealed he did not know the status of Alleria. While aiding the Krokul with the annihilans of the Annihilan Pits, Alleria arrived to help defeat Aggonar. The two of them traveled to the Vindicaar, the dimensional ship that brought Azeroth's armies to Argus, where they reunited with their son Arator. Afterward Turalyon, Alleria, and an adventurer set out to rescue Xe'ra from the wreck of the Xenedar.
When Xe'ra attempted to fulfill the destiny she had seen for Illidan Stormrage through the Light, Illidan rejected her and Xe'ra consequently bound Illidan in chains of light to force the prophecy to be fulfilled and forge Illidan a new life. Stating that his life was not hers to take, Illidan ultimately broke free, declared his destiny is his own, and killed Xe'ra. Horrified, Turalyon cried that Illidan had doomed them all, called him Betrayer, and attempted to strike him down with his sword. Illidan blocked Turalyon's blow with his hand, telling him as fel blood leaked down his arm that his faith had blinded him and there was no chosen one--only they could save themselves.
In a reunion with Khadgar, he informed Alleria and Turalyon that Danath and Kurdran were both still alive though he did not get to see them as often as he would like. The three agreed that when the fight was behind them the Sons of Lothar would hold a reunion feast and that, at Alleria's insistence, it would be Khadgar's turn to buy the drinks.
Retrieving the Sigil of Awakening, part of the Crown of the Triumvirate attracted the attention of the Burning Legion, who came to Mac'Aree to hunt down the forces of Azeroth. Velen had traveled with the Army of the Light to the Arinor Gardens to search for the Crest of Knowledge, Kil'jaeden's piece of the Crown of the Triumvirate, prompting Turalyon and an adventurer to go and try to save them before it was too late. Velen was found in the ruins of his old home, before the childhood bed of his son, who he asked to forgive him. Once they reunited, Velen revealed that his old friend Talgath was the leader of the Legion's presence on Mac'Aree and aimed to take the Crest of Knowledge beyond their reach. At Kil'jaeden's Terrace they learned that long ago Kil'jaeden had thrown the Crest in the Seat of the Triumvirate to rot alongside the naaru L'ura. After Velen recalled the day Sargeras came to the eredar, Talgath arrived to confront his old friend.
Talgath commented on how unlike Velen it is for the Prophet to stand his ground, but that it was a welcome change of pace. Velen attempted to reach a peaceful solution and told Talgath to stand down, but Talgath refused. During the battle Talgath taunted Velen, telling him how his departure wounded Kil'jaeden and how cold Velen had been leaving his wife and son behind. When Talgath was about to lose he attempted to flee, but Velen bound him with chains of light. Velen once more tried to get Talgath to help them find the Crest of Knowledge, but Talgath responded that they were too late, and not even the Light could escape the Seat of the Triumvirate where the Crest was hidden. Afterwards, Velen killed his old friend with a burst of holy magic.
With Talgath defeated, Velen realized from Talgath's words that the naaru L'ura had fallen to the Void. This concept was a foreign one to Turalyon, who thought it impossible for a naaru to fall to darkness. As Velen explained, there was much Xe'ra had not wanted Turalyon to know.  Alleria and an adventurer would be the ones to break into the temple, defeat L'ura, and retrieve the Crest of Knowledge.
Esarus thar no'Darador' - 我们以鲜血捍卫荣誉
—— -领主乌瑟尔·光明使者 - 白银之手骑士团
- An additional statue stands in the Mage Quarter, though it bears no plaque.
| 时代变了！——加尔鲁什 · 地狱咆哮|
- 在2010暴雪嘉年华，一个关于图拉扬的问题被通过Q&A提起。Chris Metzen和Alex Afrasiabi表示他们非常有意为图拉扬著写史诗，但目前还没有任何明确的计划。这个问题很快占据了话题并成为Q&A杀手。因为图拉扬的故事必然涉及风行者三姐妹的重聚——此故事线目前依然没有任何计划；涉及麦德安——甚至还没有思路如何把这个家伙引入游戏；应该发生在两年前——根据艾泽拉斯和外域再次接触的时间线；涉及激流堡——这个故事线也没有写；涉及埃提耶什之杖——在游戏中目前已经无法获得了
- 在Ask CDev Round 2中，Bashiok称那些在魔兽争霸世界中“失踪”的人物们(佳莉娅·米奈希尔、图拉扬、奥蕾莉亚·风行者、麦德安、加里维克斯等)并没有被遗忘。
- The Light welcomes you, champion.
- We stand together.
- The Army of the Light stands ready.
- My faith is my shield.
- Krona ki cristorr!
- I spent so long away from my home... away from my son.
- Fighting the Legion every step of the way... savoring every victory... mourning every bitter defeat.
- But for Azeroth, and for those we love, it was all worth it.
- Walk in the Light.
- We fight for home... for family.
- Dioniss aca.
- We didn't come this far to falter now.
- Light guide us.
- Turalyon was mentioned on Durnholde Keep's bulletin board in the canceled game Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans. He was depicted using Kurdran Wildhammer's artwork.
- Turalyon is voiced by an unknown actor in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal, by Travis Willingham in World of Warcraft: Legion and by Andres Williams in A Thousand Years of War. In Warcraft II his voice had a slight echo compared to those of other humans.
- A TCG card is named "Wrath of Turalyon".
- While accompanying the player in quests, Turalyon rides a Blessed Felcrusher. Copies of Turalyon who follow other players are seen under the generic name Lightforged Vindicator.
- When Khadgar reunited with Alleria and Turalyon on the 维迪卡尔 on Argus, he stated that he could not find them after the destruction of Draenor.
- Originally, it was established that Turalyon, Alleria and the other heroes did resurface back in Outland from a dimensional rift after the destruction of Draenor and returned to Honor Hold, which had remained standing through the chaos Draenor had just undergone. Father Malgor Devidicus stated that Turalyon disappeared "after a lost battle" and Danath Trollbane stated that he had not heard from Turalyon "for 15 years", which means that Turalyon and Alleria disappeared 3 years after Draenor's destruction (in Year 11) since World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is situated in Year 26 and Draenor was destroyed in Year 8.
- As such, the "lost battle" might have been the last battle at the Dark Portal when Draenor exploded instead, though it remains odd to refer to the cataclysmic destruction of Draenor as simply "a lost battle". Danath's counting of years remains incorrect however, and would have to be an approximation instead of an exact date.
- This was eventually confirmed to be a change in the story in A Thousand Years of War which starts with the destruction of Draenor. Instead of materializing in Hellfire Peninsula and returning to Honor Hold, Turalyon and Alleria were given a new story upon entering the rift to avoid the destruction.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 373. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 83. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 122. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 163. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron; Christie Golden. 《黑暗之门》, 201-204. ISBN 978-1-4165-5086-0.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 331. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 352. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 354. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 356. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Rosenberg, Aaron. 《黑暗之潮》, 359. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- Timeline (from official site, 2007)
- Ultimate Visual Guide
- 阿拉托尔和达纳斯的对话： "很抱歉我并不知道，阿拉托尔。我已经有15年没有你父亲的消息了。"
- A Thousand Years of War Part One: Two Bright Lights
- A Thousand Years of War Part Two: The Emerald Star
- Arator the Redeemer#quotes "I am thankful for what you have done, Commander. As my father called upon you, a brother in arms, know that you may call upon me. I am at your service, my Lord."
- A Thousand Years of War Part Three: Shadow and Light
- Quest:The Prophet's Gambit
- Quest:A Strike at the Heart
- Quest:Return to the Vindicaar
- Quest:The Child of Light and Shadow
- Quest:We Have a Problem
- Quest:A Non-Prophet Organization
- Quest:Talgath's Forces
- Quest:Flanking Maneuvers
- Quest:What Might Have Been
- Quest:Across the Universe
- Quest:Shadow of the Triumvirate
- BlizzCon 2010: Quests and Lore Panel Liveblog
- Ask CDev Answers - Round 2
- Beyond the Dark Portal, chapter 28
- Timeline (Ultimate Visual Guide)