|势力||雷霆崖, 塞纳里奥议会, 海加尔守护者,|
|亲属||(先祖), (祖父), (女儿)|
- "Always temper your strength with wisdom."
During Children's Week Hamuul can be seen alongside Baine and Kador honoring Cairne near the Thunder Bluff.
Hamuul assists in the freeing of Tortolla, and succeeds in bringing the powerful ancient onto the side of the Guardians of Hyjal. He and Malfurion join with Cenarius in Sulfuron Spire, and together push back Ragnaros into the Firelands. With the immediate threat dealt with, though Ragnaros still at large, Hamuul suggests that they confer with the leaders of the Horde and the Alliance to best plan their next move. He appears to be wearing the druid Tier 6 armour.
Hamuul is attacked in Quest:Leyara by a powerful Druid of the Flame, Leyara, after her induction into their corrupted order by Fandral Staghelm. Leyara is elated with having supposedly killed the powerful Archdruid of Thunder Bluff, and leaves. Hamuul's body is later found by the Cenarion Circle, who quickly transports the Arch-druid - clinging onto life - to the Sanctuary of Malorne. Subsequently the player has a chance to be offered a daily quest from Dorda'en Nightweaver at the Sanctuary of Malorne related to the ongoing treatment of Hamuul's injuries. Over time, Hamuul begins to recover his strength.
Later, Leyara reappears and begins to chide Malfurion for his own weakness, noting that she will destroy him just as she did Hamuul. However, Malfurion only mentions that Hamuul is not dead at all, and a revitalized Hamuul himself disposes of her - wishing her to finally find peace in death. The two friends then retreat.
- Hamuul Runetotem Cataclysm.png
Hamuul Runetotem at Grove of Aessina.
- Hamuul Runetotem Cataclysm.jpg
Hamuul Runetotem seen during Quest:The Firelord.
Hamuul after being attacked by Leyara.
Tides of War
Hamuul was present during the meeting of the Horde leaders when Garrosh revealed his plan to attack Theramore, when Baine and Garrosh confronted one another about the the plan Hamuul stepped forward to aid Baine as Malkorok did for Garrosh until both were ordered to stand down. Following the Razing of Northwatch, Hamuul joined his High Chieftain and other members of the Horde in a secret meeting in order to discuss Hellscream's actions (the use of molten giants to destroy Northwatch and giving the Alliance more than enough to send aid Theramore). However thanks to treachery from within the group was discovered and Baine pointed out that the meeting only occurred because Garrosh would not see them. After Hellscream retorted that he did not answer them, a disgruntled Hamuul pointed out that Thrall would have seen them only for Garrosh to point at his brown skin and ask if he looked like Thrall. In response Hamuul retorted that no-one would mistake Garrosh for Thrall, an insult that went over Garrosh's head (who was mollified) and caused Malkorok to narrow his eye at the Tauren.
Following the seemingly failed attack on Theramore, Hamuul would then bare witness to Hellscream unleashing the Focusing Iris empowered mana bomb on the city.
The Cenarion Circle planned to move the bulk of its forces to the Dreamgrove in Val'sharah, the ancient forest where Cenarius taught Malfurion, in order to combat the return of the Burning Legion. Hamuul, Malfurion, Naralex, Zen'tabra, Remulos, and a druid hero opened a portal to the Emerald Dream at the Stormrage Barrow Dens, allowing their forces to move swiftly over vast distances.
Hamuul later led a small party consisting of himself, Skylord Omnuron, Zen'tabra, and Celestine of the Harvest to Mount Hyjal to investigating reports of a demonic presence in the area. Overwhelmed, they were soundly defeated and the Well of Eternity was almost completely destroyed. The arrival of the druid hero and Lyessa Bloomwatcher, who had come to cleanse G'Hanir, the Mother Tree was their salvation, and the three druids were healed just in time to battle Destromath. Destromath was defeated when the newly cleansed G'Hanir was used to summon many wisps to defeat him, and afterwards Hamuul stayed behind to ensure that Omnuron and his forces could reestablish themselves on the mountain.
- Quest:The Barrens Oases
- Quest:Hamuul Runetotem
- Quest:Assisting Arch Druid Runetotem
- Quest:In Nightmares (Horde)
- Quest:The New Frontier (Horde)
- Quest:Nara Wildmane
- Quest:Un'Goro Soil (Horde)
- Quest:Morrowgrain Research (Horde, 1)
- Quest:Rabine Saturna (Horde)
Since the Cataclysm, he appears in Hyjal as is a part of the following quests:
- Quest:Smashing Through Ashes
- Quest:Durable Seeds
- Quest:Fresh Bait
- Quest:Hell's Shells
- Quest:Tortolla Speaks
- Quest:An Ancient Awakens
- Quest:Aessina's Miracle
- Quest:Tortolla's Revenge
- Quest:Opening the Door
- Quest:A Ritual of Flame
- Quest:Caught Unawares
- Quest:The Sanctuary Must Not Fall
- Quest:Calling for Reinforcements
In the RPG
Hamuul Runetotem is an elderly tauren who knows Naralex from years back, Hamuul lives in Thunder Bluff and trains druids. Quite old, he rarely leaves the city, but those that have seen his skills know that he is not to be trifled with. Sometimes some wonder if he’s past his prime, or even afraid of Naralex’s fate. He likely has enough power to help heal the caverns, but he claims he is too old to travel that far. He’s hesitant to travel by magic to the area, fearing the magic of the caverns will trap him the way Naralex was trapped. He sends new druids to Nara Wildmane in the Barrens when he feels they’re ready for further training.
Hamuul Runetotem lives in Thunder Bluff, where he is an important leader of his community. Considered by many of his peers as one of the most honorable and just druids in the world, Hamuul Runetotem is fervently dedicated to the Cenarion Circle and the protection of nature. Hamuul recently dreamed that there was a group of druids who were noble, but had lost their way. They had become servants of the taint seeping through the Barrens.
- Thunder Bluff
The earth keeps many secrets, <class>; it is our duty to ensure that those must remain a secret for the good of all stays as such.
- May the winds guide you.
- We serve the land.
- Always temper your Strength with Wisdom.
- Nature seeks Balance in all things.
- In Sancutary of Malorne of Mount Hyjal
- Look at this devastation, <class>! Blood and ash, as far as the eye can see.
- But nature is not so easily put down. With some effort, we may yet coax life from this scorched soil.
- Tell me about Tortolla.
- Ah, Tortolla! Often misunderstood and always, always underestimated. Creatures who move effortlessly between land and sea look to Tortolla as their patron ancient.
- Ten thousand years ago the Burning Legion invaded Azeroth, and Tortolla was among the ancients who took to the field of battle alongside Cenarius and the mortal races.
- As the demon hordes crashed against the front lines of the beleaguered defenders, they didn't know what to make of Tortolla. At first they tried to ignore him, but his terrible weight and crushing jaws laid waste to hundreds...
- Then what happened?
- Tortolla never fell. Eventually the greatest Doomguards of the legion surrounded him, but couldn't pierce his stony skin and invulnerable shell. Oh, how they raged! Tortolla held his ground and covered a final retreat, before the mortal races regrouped and managed to seal the portal and end the invasion.
- It was said that after the battle, Tortolla was found underneath a mountain of demon corpses. He shook the bodies free and his head emerged from the gore. Then, quietly, slowly... he asked if we had won.
- <Hamuul rests a hand on his stomach and bellows a deep, unselfconscious laugh.>
- After the trying events in the novel Stormrage, his light green eyes are described as having become "not only strongly gold, but with a unique hint of emerald green at the edges".
- Hamuul now has his own unique voice by David Lodge as of Cataclysm.
Hamuul Runetotem in the TCG (Fires of Outland).
- Hamuul CotH.jpg
Hamuul Runetotem in the TCG (Crown of the Heavens).
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem.jpg
Hamuul Runetotem (World of Warcraft).
- Hamuul TCG.jpg
- Aessina's Miracle.jpg
Patches and hotfixes
- 补丁 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Seen during the Firelands Invasion and during the Ragnaros encounter on heroic.
- Hotfix (2011-04-29): "Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem is no longer incorrectly visible at the Shrine of Malorne after players complete the quest Firefight while on the quest Aessina's Miracle."
- 补丁 4.0.3a (2010-11-23):
- Given an unique voice.
- Seen at Mount Hyjal.
- 补丁 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Added.
|Thunder Bluff||Hyjal 1||Hyjal 2||Hyjal 3||Hyjal 4|