|阵营||Alliance, Kirin Tor, Independent|
|角色职业||Assassin, Mage, Healer, Druid, Fighter, Savagekin, Priest, Warrior, Sorcerer, Scout, Rogue (RPG); Paladin (WoW); Archer (WC3)|
|坐骑||Horse, Hawkstrider, Elven horse, Saber|
|平均身高||4'7" - 5'11" (male), 4'5" - 5'9" (female)|
- 阿洛迪 - 初代守护者
- 救赎者阿拉托尔 - 图拉杨与奥蕾莉亚·风行者的半精灵儿子，于【燃烧的远征】资料片中加入。
- 罗宁与温蕾莎·风行者的双胞胎儿子。 他们的母亲是有史以来第一个成功生下半精灵的女性精灵。 格拉丁和吉拉马尔 -
- “半精灵”形态卡雷 - 蓝龙卡雷苟斯的半精灵化身形态。这个化身有着深蓝色的头发，使得他和一般的半精灵比起来显得很独特。
半精灵是联盟的成员。高等精灵的背景使得他们只得加入联盟，许多人曾在第一次，第二次及第三次战争中为联盟而战。比起他们的精灵同胞，半精灵与人类社会融入更深，因人类对他们更包容----而且远比高等精灵更多见。在他们寻找自我认同的过程中，有些半精灵加入了部落----或是独身一人。他们有时能在部落的城镇中找到栖身之所-----即便文化与人类和精灵相去甚远，往往也并非久居之处。 他们的高等精灵血统赋予了他们天生的魔法亲和力。 但是，半精灵并非完全继承了高等精灵被赋予的强大奥术天赋（同时也没有随之的魔瘾），流淌着的半精灵血液也没有承载神秘的奥术抗性遗赠。他们有奥术天赋但比较有限，出于他们的高等精灵传承，他们能够施放一些法术。
At one time half-elves were barely accepted by the Alliance but are still dedicated to the Alliance cause. They were not fully accepted as they did not fit in with either their human or high elf societies, or even night elves (who were suspicious of their high elven ancestry), and were viewed with prejudice by both of their parent races. While they were dedicated to helping the Alliance they also held the dream of settling their own nation and asked for help from the Alliance. Others felt like taking things into their own hands and left the alliance lands setting up settlements with or without support from their allies.
However, views have been changing in recent years and they are slowly being accepted by both of their parent races according to the Alliance Player's Guide, as wars and strife have proven how petty such prejudice is. They are also said to be proud of their heritage, and name, though they tend to be fairly humble in nature. In many enlightened cities, half-elves find little of the historic discrimination.
Most humans have finally accepted them into society. Because humans are more easily accepting of them, they tend to socialize more with them. However, some prejudice still exists, especially from many high elves who are scornful of them and may or may not attempt to hide such feelings.
Half elves generally tend to avoid prejudice by rather blending in to large cities or wandering.
Many half-elves currently live in Theramore, having moved there during the Third War. Stormwind has the largest population of half-elves anywhere in the world. Few still live in Alliance settlements in Lordaeron. A few wander the Ghostlands of Quel'Thalas, learning what they can of their fallen legacy. Many become scouts just so they can spend long periods of time away from other people. Many choose to establish themselves in major cities, where prejudice is not as large a problem as it is in backwater villages. Some have become independent, and a few have joined the Horde.
Like their parents on both sides, half-elves revere the Holy Light. Half-elves are particularly fond of the philosophy, as it links them inextricably with both their human and elf parents. They consider the Light as a way of having an identity that they may otherwise lack. Some half-elves choose to follow their elf parents in faith. Half-elves who choose druidism become savagekin.
Half-elves follow the naming practices of the culture into which they were born. Many take human first names and elven family names.
- Male Names: Gaimus, Zorias, Mendell, Barrim.
- Female Names: Adelle, Meerith, Illin, Shereen.
- Family Names: Goldleaf, Stormdancer, Swiftwright, Sunbow.
Other types of half-elves
While most half-elves are half-elves of human descent, there are other types of half-elves.
- Half-night elves (a.k.a. half-kaldorei) - Half-elves born of human-night elf unions.[请求来源]
- Half-blood elves - Born of blood elf-human unions.
- In Manual of Monsters Appendix Three Forlarren was a creature of night elf decendance, however, the validity of the source is disputed.
Of these races, few, if any, exist. Due to the recent rediscovery of Kalimdor, most half-night elves would be either still in infancy or very young children. Though there is only one known adult "half-kaldorei", Feulia.
- Finnall Goldensword - The presumed daughter of Daelin Proudmoore and Kilnar Goldensword.
- Borivar - A half-elf wraith.
- Ielephia - A half-elf banshee.
- Magistrate Randalvarr - Magistrate of Valgarde in Northrend.
- Apothecary Oni'jus - A Forsaken half-elf and second in command of the Royal Apothecary Society.
- Silverwolf elf - A half-elf in legend.
- Starfeller - A half-elf in legend.
At the point in time that the Warcraft RPG books take place, the half-elves of human-high elven descent number in the thousands.
- Feulia - a half-elf of night-elf and, possibly, human descent.
- “Life is too long to hold a grudge and too short to forget an injustice.”
- “Never mistake foolishness for passion.”
- “It is not hard to find one’s purpose in the world. Liking it, however, is next to impossible.”
- “Elves grow arrogance like a forest, while humans dine on the dust and stench of their cities.”[请求来源]
- As most high elves who resided outside of Quel'Thalas did so in the human city of Dalaran as part of the Kirin Tor, it is likely that many half elves came from there. An example of this is Vereesa Windrunner and Rhonin who have two children.
- Although there are no recorded half elves of blood elf parentage it is possible that some high elven parents of half elves later went on to become blood elves.
- It would be difficult to say if there would be any difference between a half elf of blood elf parentage compared to one coming from high elf parentage (with a possible exception if the blood elf was a Wretched).
- Kalec halfelf.jpg
Kalec in half-elf form.
- Arator the redeemer.jpg
- Knaak, Richard A.. "Two", 《The Well of Eternity》, 30 (ebook). ISBN 978-0-7434-8902-7.
- White Wolf. 《Alliance Player's Guide》, 133. ISBN 9781588467737.
- White Wolf. 《Alliance Player's Guide》, 11. ISBN 9781588467737.
- Arthaus. 《Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game》, 180. ISBN 9781588460714.
- White Wolf. 《Alliance Player's Guide》, 12. ISBN 9781588467737.
- Arthaus. 《Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game》, 48. ISBN 9781588460714.
- White Wolf. 《Alliance Player's Guide》, 38. ISBN 9781588467737.
- White Wolf. 《Alliance Player's Guide》, 11-12. ISBN 9781588467737.
- Alliance Player's Guide, p11 & p132.