|势力||青铜龙军团, 龙眠联军, 时光漫游者|
Chromie appears as a drake in Warlords of Draenor, implying that from her point of view this is after Hyjal (where she is a whelp) but before Culling of Stratholme (where she is a full-grown dragon).
Chromie called for help from Dalaran to come to Wyrmrest Temple, where she revealed to an adventurer that she would die in the near future. In order to figure out the circumstances of her death, she had asked the adventurer for help. It's not that she did not want to die, it's that this wasn't how she was supposed to die. She had seen her death, and knew it happened much later than this attack. Meddling with the timeways for personal reasons goes against everything the bronze dragonflight stands for.
The two traveled to Wyrmrest Temple right before her time of death and approached Chromie's future self, but just as they did so the assassination was carried out, and future Chromie died in the magical assault. Chromie and the adventurer thus traveled this time to several minutes before the attack, and asked Kalecgos, Lord Itharius, Alexstrasza, and future Chromie if they had seen anything odd. They each pointed out a particular issue they were encountering in regard to the various dragonshrines across Dragonblight. Before they could set out for the shrines, the attack came and her future self died, again.
Unfortunately for whoever was fixated on Chromie's death, she was "a fairly skilled master of the timeways" with the advantage of trying again and again. As Chromie attempted to travel to four hours before the attack for ample time to investigate, she found something blocking her from accessing that particular moment. An hour before her death was likewise blocked, prompting Chromie to comment that whoever was behind the attack had done their homework. The best she could manage was fifteen minutes before the attack.
Chromie and the adventurer faced Zorathides at the Obsidian Dragonshrine, Talar Icechill at the Ruby Dragonshrine, Thalas Vylethorn at the Emerald Dragonshrine, and the Void Gargantuan at the Azure Dragonshrine, all four of which dropped chronoshards. The chronoshards all led to various points that Chromie had been to in her past or future: Stratholme at the start of the Third War, Andorhal and Mount Hyjal during the Cataclysm, and Zin-Azshari during the War of the Ancients.
In Andorhal, they arrived in the middle of a battle between the Horde and Alliance, with both sides also trying to kill her. The Chromie of that time was trapped in a building due to a cannon aimed directly at her, and so the adventurer and present Chromie took it out, allowing the past Chromie to leave. At Sethria's Roost on Mount Hyjal, they found Chromie's past self nearly dead and fended off attacking fire elementals until she could recover and leave. At the Well of Eternity, demons of the Legion attempted to strike Chromie and the adventurer down as soon as they arrived. The two fought their way to Azshara's Palace and defeated a terrorguard named Grolethax. In Stratholme they arrived shortly before the culling and helped townsfolk out until Prince Arthas arrived and began his attack. At Crusaders' Square they battled Nezar'Azret, who had captured the past Chromie in webbing. She was freed after the battle.
Chromie's dragon form in Legion is a whelp like at Hyjal during Cataclysm, in contrast to a drake in Warlords of Draenor and a full-grown dragon in Wrath of the Lich King.
|The Deaths of Chromie||112||20,464,732|
|Quest:The Day That Chromie Dies||112||11,122,130|
Chromie friendship reputation
Reputation with Chromie is gained by playing through The Deaths of Chromie, by completing the quests associated with it and killing mobs and bosses. Sands of Time serve as a good source of reputation as well, with some awarding anywhere between 50 to 200 reputation when used or activating the Favor of the Bronze buff, which increases all reputation gained with Chromie (including Sands of Time awards) by 25% for the rest of the scenario. Reputation with Chromie is necessary to unlock the ranks of her talent tree, increasing her power in the scenario and making it easier to complete in one sitting:
|Reputation||Talent 1||Talent 2|
|Whelpling||Time Stop (Deaths of Chromie)||Acceleration|
|Temporal Trainee||Accelerated Aggression||Rapid Recovery|
|Timehopper||Dragon's Determination||Chrono Charisma|
|Chrono-Friend||Insight||Blessing of the Bronze Dragonflight|
|Epoch-Mender||Infinite Velocity||Keepsake Continuum|
There are no item or quartermaster rewards associated with Chromie's friendship rank. Reaching Timelord friendship (her equivalent of Best Friend) awards the Chromie Homie achievement.
Hello there, <name>. I am known as Chronormu, but you may call me Chromie. I am comfortable with such familiarity.
Now - how did I know your name, your ask? I am one of the bronze dragonflight, forever attuned to the ebb and flow of time. You could say that we have met before. To that end, we shall also meet again.
I hope that my choice of visual demeanor does not disturb you: while I might be charged to be a sentry of sorrowful places, I choose not to drown in the sorrow of the locale.
- Wyrmrest Temple
<Name>, good to see you!
Or is this the first time we've met?
- Crown Guard Tower
Hello once again, <name>. I sense that the flow of time remains threatened by forces that are quite powerful indeed. Your continued assistance is always welcomed by the bronze dragonflight.
While the past is set in its ways, the future is always changing. The decisions you make in the here and now help guide that change.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Time can be both beautiful and cruel.
We meet again!
Hmm... haven't we done this before?
- Heroes of the Storm trailer
- In the beginning...
- A clip from the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm cinematic trailer players, showing the creation of the Great Divide in the Barrens.
- Wait a minute, that's not... *sigh* Come on...
- Chromie rewinds the tape, instead showing a clip from the StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm opening cinematic.
- In my most desperate hour... whoops, no no no, way too far!
- Chromie rewinds the tape once again.
- The Nexus! The marvelous anomaly to which the bronze dragonflight has sent me AS THEIR CHAMPION! Oh, hello again! Or is this the first time we've met? You might ask me, as a dragon, why I choose to be this size? Meh, it just works for me. I need to keep the very fabric of time and space from unraveling, like...
- The landscape twists into a nightmarish version of itself, filled with giant candy and enormous thunderstorms in the background, as Stitches rides backwards on a unicorn past the camera.
- ... like that.
- Everyone knows it's not possible to be in several places at the same time.
- Three different versions of Chromie — her original World of Warcraft model, her Heroes of the Storm Master Skin and her "Fel Queen" skin — appear.
- But past you, future you and future super creepy you? That's different times in the same place! And that's when we get to the fun!
- The various version of Chromie all use their abilities together to annihilate an incoming wave of enemy heroes, causing an enormous explosion as Chromie glances mischievously at the camera.
- Meh, don't worry, that's gonna get nerfed. Let's review.
- Chromie rewinds almost the entire trailer.
- To all time and space, there's more power even in the smallest things...
- Chromie roars, briefly revealing her true, draconic form.
- .. than you will ever know.
- 克罗米的名字“Chronormu”遵循着龙类名字的命名法则——“Chron” 词缀由古希腊语"χρόνος"演变而来，意为“时间”。“Chronos” (注意不是 Cronus/Kronos)是古希腊神话中的时间之神。她的昵称“Chromie”更像是 "χρώμα", ("chroma")，代表着颜色。
- “-ormu” 这一后缀在魔兽中是典型的男性青铜巨龙名字，“-ormi”才是女性青铜巨龙的后缀。但是根据魔兽世界的杂志介绍，克罗米是女性，因此她的名字很显然是这一准则的一个例外。在古斯堪的纳维亚语中，“-orm/-ormr”意为“龙”或者“海蛇”。
- 克罗米由Karen Strassman配音。
- Chromie calls Alexstrasza "Allie".
- When checking a character's reputation levels on the official World of Warcraft website, Chromie's Friendship ranks are erroneously using a normal reputation scale (from Neutral to Exalted). For example, a Timelord level of friendship, the maximum achievable, is shown on the website as 6100/12000 Honored reputation.
- Chromie HotS Art 2.jpg
Modified artwork in Heroes of the Storm.
- Chromie BlizzCon.jpg
BlizzCon 2016 poster artwork.
- Blizzcon 2017 - Classic.jpg
World of Warcraft: Classic announcement trailer.
- Heroes of the Storm
- Chromie HotS.jpg
Chromie, the Keeper of Time.
- Chromie HotS Creepie.jpg
- Chromie HotS Dream Genie.jpg
Dream Genie Chromie.
- Chromie HotS Fel Queen.jpg
Fel Queen Chromie.
- Chromie HotS Timewalker.jpg
Timewalker Chromie (formerly Master Chromie).
- Quest:Preserve the True Future
- Quest:The Day That Chromie Dies
- Quest:The Many Advantages of Being a Time Dragon
- Quest:Sky Ablaze With Cannonfire
- Quest:The Deaths of Chromie
- World of Warcraft: The Magazine issue 2
- Blizzard Entertainment 2016-05-06. In Development – Chromie, Medivh, Widowmaker Nova, and more!。 重新获取于2016-05-06.