Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron|
The Eastern Kingdoms include the three continents of Lordaeron, Khaz Modan, and Azeroth. After the Shattering, a large expanse of the underwater 'continent' was discovered, known as Vashj'ir. The Eastern Kingdoms are the homes of the undead, dwarves, gnomes, blood elves, humans, worgen, and few remaining high elves.
Quel'Thalas seems to make up a fourth continent in some maps. Most of the time, it appears that the Eastern Kingdoms are divided into only three continents, as Quel'Thalas is shown as part of northern Lordaeron.
- Alterac Valley - Alterac Mountains
- Arathi Basin - Arathi Highlands
- Battle for Gilneas - Gilneas
- Twin Peaks - Twilight Highlands
- The Deadmines 15-21 (Heroic: 85)
- Shadowfang Keep 16-26 (Heroic: 85)
- The Stockade 22-30
- Gnomeregan 28-35
- Scarlet Monastery
- Scholomance ?? (Heroic: 90)
- Temple of Atal'Hakkar
- Blackrock Mountain
- Stratholme 56-61
- Karazhan 70+
- Isle of Quel'Danas 70+
- Abyssal Maw
- Throne of the Tides 80-81 (Heroic: 85)
- Grim Batol
- Zul'Aman 85
- Zul'Gurub 85
Map of Eastern Kingdoms from Warcraft I.
- Warcraft II - Map of Eastern Kingdoms.jpg
Map of Eastern Kingdoms from Warcraft II.
Map of Azeroth from Warcraft III.
- Eastern Kingdoms pre-WoW.jpg
Map of Eastern Kingdoms from pre-release World of Warcraft.
Lordaeron in the World of Warcraft manual.
Khaz Modan in the World of Warcraft manual.
Azeroth in the World of Warcraft manual.
- Classic Eastern Kingdoms loading screen.jpg
Loading screen during World of Warcraft.
- The Burning Crusade Eastern Kingdoms loading screen.jpg
Loading screen during The Burning Crusade.
- Wrath of the Lich King 3.3 Eastern Kingdoms loading screen.jpg
Loading screen during Wrath of the Lich King.
Loading screen during Warlords of Draenor.
- RPG books
Lordaeron in Lands of Conflict.
Khaz Modan in Lands of Conflict.
- Eastern Kingdoms RPG.jpg
Three continents, seen in Lands of Mystery
- Eastern Kingdoms RPG2.jpg
- Lands of Conflict, p. 17 Quote:...the Arathi assured them the land would always belong to all peoples and named the land as a whole in homage to their ancient ancestors: Azeroth.
Together, the humans constructed the fortress city of Strom...
- Lands of Conflict, p. 17 Quote:The envoy explained that long after the destruction wrought by the Maelstrom, some of the survivors had made their way to northern Azeroth and established a new kingdom, called Quel’Thalas, and a new source of magical power, called the Sunwell.
- World of Warcraft manual, p.106 Quote:There are no flight paths across the ocean linking Kalimdor and Azeroth.
- Blizzard Entertainment Inc.. World F.A.Q. (English). Blizzard Entertainment Inc.。 重新获取于2009-07-27. “Currently, players can explore the lands of Azeroth, Kalimdor, and Outland.”
- Quote:The Argus Wake might run deep through the continent of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, p.362 Quote:On both Kalimdor and Azeroth, war and time have left much of the land in ruins, and civilization is often limited to the land enclosed inside city walls.
- Dark Factions, p. 11 Quote: but they exist on coastlines throughout the world — Azeroth, Kalimdor, and Northrend all boast tribes of murlocs.
- Quest:Wharfmaster Dizzywig (Horde)
- Lands of Conflict, 11, 66, 77, 78, 176, 178.
- Lands of Conflict, pg. 85
- Lands of Conflict, pg. 33, 66
- Lands of Conflict, pg. 40