|身份||Leader of the Highborne|
|所在地||Howling Oak, Darnassus|
Wrath of the Lich King
Before Cataclysm he could be found in the lower level of the Temple of the Moon, seeking an audience with Tyrande Whisperwind to accept the Highborne into the society. He was debating with Sentinel Stillbough. He formerly concluded the following quest: Quest:A Cautious Return
Mordent had a hard time as his Highborne mages were murdered in Darnassus. Mordent and his followers were called to a meeting with Maiev, who was examining the murders. However, it turned out to be a trap as the Highborne got trapped in Maiev's magic trap. One of Mordent's student, Var'dyn Skyseeker, got killed in the trap. Thanks to the efforts of Malfurion Stormrage and Jarod Shadowsong, the Highborne were freed, though Maiev escaped.
He was previously quest ender of the Quest:A Cautious Return.
Conversation with Sentinel Stillbough
- I suppose I should not be surprised at this cold reception. We have long been in our hiding, and the separation from our brethren was necessary.
- That time, however, is done. Whether the residents of this young tree come to accept us or not, the Highborne are returning to light, and we will not turn our backs on what we are.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： Sentinel, I would speak with your High Priestess.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： You must wait for an audience.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： Must I? I doubt Tyrande has more pressing business.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： You show some nerve coming to Teldrassil, Highborne. Your kind are unwelcome here. We have not forgotten the War of the Ancients or the minds behind it.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： The lure of power is great. Mistakes were made.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： And we would not see those mistakes repeated. Return to your exile.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： I will not return until I am heard. There is too much at stake. There is a change on the wind, and we cannot ignore it. I have traveled from the dust and ruin of the past to come to an accord. The time may soon come when the kaldorei require the knowledge and skill we have to offer. I will wait, Sentinel... but I will have my audience.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade looks over at the moonwell with a sigh.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： Take your gaze off the moonwell, exile. The power within is not yours to wield.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： Calm yourself, Sentinel. I do not seek to use it. I am merely... remembering.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： Recalling your treachery?
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： Enough. I have been apart from this for centuries. The well within this temple may be a pale spectre of the Well of Eternity, but it still holds the same... beauty. Purity.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： I had forgotten.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： I do not believe admiration and wistful thoughts are against the societal norm.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： Watch yourself, Highborne.
- Archmage Mordent Evenshade 说： You were the one who challenged me for merely looking. I still await my audience with Tyrande.
- Sentinel Stillbough 说： In good time.
- The magic of today pales in comparison to that of millennia past. Still, we Highborne know much of the arcane. Are you ready to learn?