|势力||吉尔尼斯, 吉尔尼斯解放阵线, 吉尔尼斯旅|
Shortly after, she met with King Genn and Prince Liam after her father chose to stay behind in the Light's Dawn Cathedral and make a last stand against the worgen. She had received word her father was free, but Liam told her about the choice Darius made. Lorna pulled out her gun and took aim at Genn, cursing at him and believing this was his idea of revenge after the Northgate Rebellion. Liam restrained her, and a hysterical Lorna demanded she be let go to die with her father before she began to cry in Liam's arms. Afterward she returned to the Crowley Orchard and lived as a hermit. Before being evacuated, she and the worgen adventurer worked together to rescue some horses. She then moved to the Greymane Manor and from there she took a carriage with Gwen Armstead to Stormglen where she found a diary of Bradshaw and learned that the man ventured into Blackwald. She sent him there only to find the night elf Belysra Starbreeze along with other worgen. Darius was revealed to have had survived and became a worgen. He was worried how will Lorna respond to him, but she was fine with it.
She was then sent to Livery Outpost to rescue the villagers from northern Gilneas and free Emberstone Village. Lorna then aids the Worgen adventurers in retaking Gilneas City after the first assault of the Forsaken. After the death of Liam, she learned that the Forsaken are going to use the plague on the city. She was present at Liam's funeral in Aderic's Repose. After this she moved to Keel Harbor and gets explosives on an Orc Gunship and use it as a ram to destroy the Forsaken forward camp next to the Greymane Wall.
Following the Invasion of Gilneas, Lorna joins her father as commander of the Gilneas Liberation Front and fought with the Alliance to retake Gilneas from the Forsaken. She attacked the Forsaken Forward Command as she used Forsaken Communication Device to declare that the Alliance once again controls Gilneas and their forces will soon arrive and kill those that don't surrender. While stationed in Silverpine Forest she is captured by the now-Forsaken Lord Godfrey. Lorna serves as the bargaining chip in the surrender of the Gilneas Liberation Front as Sylvanas gave Darius two choices; the surrender of the Gilneas Liberation Front or have Lorna turned into a member of the Forsaken. Darius, unwilling to allow such a fate to befall his daughter, agrees to the surrender, and Sylvanas allows them to flee towards the still contested territory of Gilneas.
Following the Battle for the Broken Shore, Lorna and her father Darius joined Genn Greymane on the Skyfire. Lorna and Princess Tess escorted the adventurer to the Stormwind Keep, conversing on the way. When flying to Stormwind Keep, Princess Tess Greymane confided to Lorna her concern about the lust for vengeance consuming her father. Lorna states that all Gilneans suffer from that rage, her father more than most. Though Tess concurs with Lorna, she fears more deaths are sure to come. Lorna grimly replies that such is the cost of vengeance and that Gilneas has waited for it long enough. When arriving at Stormwind Keep, Tess tells the adventurer to give King Anduin their condolences for the death of his father. The two quickly return to the gunship once the player lands, as they are needed back at the ship.
During the Skyfire's assault on Sylvanas Windrunner's fleet, Lorna led the Alliance boarding party in scouring Windrunner's ships in their search for the Banshee Queen. After discovering that Sylvanas traveled to Stormheim ahead of the fleet and that the Horde was planning on infiltrating the Skyfire, Lorna and her soldiers went back to the Skyfire to defend the ship. Unfortunately, the Horde succeded in setting fire to the Skyfire's ammunition and its explosions caused the Skyfire to crash and burn on Stormheim. Though the crew of the Skyfire was able to evacuate before the crash, the gunship was utterly destroyed.
Lorna regrouped with her Gilneas Brigade compatriots and acted as leader of Greymane's scouts in Lorna's Watch. Lorna and her Gilneas Brigade scouts would aid Greymane's mercenaries in undergoing the various ancient trials necessary to obtain the Aegis of Aggramar. Following a lead on Sylvanas, Lorna would scout Skold-Ashil on Greymane's orders to uncover what Sylvanas seeks there. Lorna discovers that Sylvanas means to undergo the rituals of ascension to be granted an audience with Eyir so that she could subjugate her and create more val'kyr. Lorna sends news of her findings to Genn so that he could confront Sylvanas personally and undermine her plot. Greymane succeeded in freeing Eyir and Lorna recovers a poisoned Genn and treats him back at Greywatch.
- The villagers were thankful to have Emberstone back. They brought us a little something to help against the Forsaken.
- There's no way in hell I'm staying out of this fight! Let's Go!
- Hold your positions. We'll make our move soon...
- Quest:On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- Commander Lorna Crowley 说： So the Banshee Queen has sent assassins?
- Commander Lorna Crowley 说： You would betray your kingdom out of spite?
- Lord Godfrey 说： My kingdom? My king is no more.
- Lord Godfrey 说： Your father and Greymane saw to that...No, Gilneas died when they allowed murderous beasts to reign free. Unchecked.
- Lord Godfrey 说： Now lay down your arms and surrender. We are not here to kill you. Not yet.
- Commander Lorna Crowley 说： HAH! You'll have to kill me! DIE!
- After Lorna is subdued by Lord Godfrey, his goons, and the Horde player...
- Lord Godfrey 说： Quickly! We must head back to the Forsken Front before we are discovered!
Lock The Doors
- Despite being from Gilneas and involved with the Gilneas Liberation Front, Lorna shows no signs of being afflicted by the worgen curse. Indeed, during their confrontation in Quest:Cities in Dust, Sylvanas specifically points this out to Darius, asking him why he did not offer his blood to her to make her a worgen (and thus immune to val'kyr resurrection) if he truly cared for her. It is likely because he did not want his daughter to be afflicted with the Curse of the Worgen, as he is.
- According to Astrid Langstrump when spoken to without being exalted with Gilneas, Lorna continues to breed and supply her people with Mountain Horse steeds, and would be upset should Astrid to sell it to anyone not exalted with their people. Given Lorna's current location in Gilneas, it would explain why Astrid is taking care of distribution of the horses in her stead.
- During the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta she was watched over by a Son of Goldrinn while staying at the Crowley Orchard.
Lorna could be related to other people called Crowley besides her father Darius.