|种族||Fel lord (Demon)|
|身份||Master of the 地狱犬s|
|门徒||Omor the Unscarred|
犬王哈卡（Hakkar the Houndmaster） agent of the Burning Legion and was the first major demon to cross the 永恒之井(副本) portal. He supervised the portal's growth with 玛诺洛斯 during the 上古之战, and returned to create a powerful breed of mage-hunter felhounds during the Third invasion of the Burning Legion.
War of the Ancients
Hakkar was one of the primary lieutenants of the Burning Legion. He was the first member of the Legion to set foot upon Azeroth and was described as a huge flaming, fleshless skeletal knight with a horned skull. He was sent through the portal created from the 永恒之井(副本) to assist Xavius in strengthening the portal, preparing for the rest of the Burning Legion to come forth. Hakkar's primary weapon was a whip which could be used to summon a seemingly limitless supply of 地狱犬s to do Hakkar's bidding. Hakkar attempted to remove Krasus and Malfurion from the resistance, but quick intervention by the Sisters of Elune saved the wayward pair. Hakkar was about to murder Tyrande when 玛法里奥·怒风 stepped in to prevent his love from being destroyed, calling down a fierce lightning storm to vanquish the Houndmaster.
While on the trail of missing mages, 卡德加 and a 猎人 adventurer find Hakkar in Suramar, where he intervenes before his 地狱犬s can be stopped from feeding on the mages. Hakkar plans on feeding his hounds until they are strong enough to feed on every mage in 达拉然, and since Hakkar and his hounds are immune to most spells Khadgar asks the hunters of the Unseen Path to help. Hakkar's breeding grounds are on the island of Faronaar in Azsuna, where he breeds his hounds to be resistant to physical attacks just as much as magical ones. The Unseen Path travels there to capture one of the young beasts so that the 术士 Kira Iresoul can examine it for weaknesses. The Unseen Path rallies the 银色盟约, Farstriders, and 哨兵 to set a trap for Hakkar and his powerful felhounds in the Violet Hold, and after defeating his favorite felhounds Kreenam and Czaadym send him back once again to the Twisting Nether.
|Quest:The Battle for Broken Shore||100||2,991,320|
|Quest:In Defense of Dalaran||110||10,392,670|
In the original timeline, Hakkar survived the 上古之战 and was killed during the 第三次战争. When the Old Gods warped time and space in an effort to escape their prison, the timeline was altered in a variety of ways, among them Nozdormu's efforts to stop them, which in turn altered the course (though not the outcome) of the War of the Ancients. Hakkar's death at the hand of 玛法里奥·怒风 was one result of this, signifying that the old timeline was being overwritten, not relived.
- In Legion Hakkar appears as a fel lord instead of his unique flaming skeleton appearance from the novels and artwork. Whether this is just a placeholder for the sake of the cameo, or a retcon, is currently unknown. Huk'roth the Huntmaster is depicted as a similar fel lord hound handler.
- Despite the novel's claim that Hakkar's death occurring in the War of the Ancients is a change to history, the fact that demons can be revived endlessly as long as they're not killed in the Nether would seem to indicate that there was no change to history whatsoever, as Hakkar could easily have been revived by the time of the Third War.
War of the Ancients
- "I am Hakkar... and you are nothing."
World of Warcraft
Houndmaster and Soulflayer
Hakkar first existed in The Well of Eternity, as Hakkar the Houndmaster, my creation. Blizzard must have liked the name, because they accidentally took the name afterward for the 巨魔 god. Chris Metzen apologized for the mix-up at the L.A. Festival of Books.
- "Essentially what happened is that in the War of the Ancients Trilogy, the first book, Richard had created a character named Hakkar. It was Hakkar the Houndmaster if memory serves. Pretty cool demon character, he's one of agents of the Burning Legion. And I think what happened, which happens more often than I really want to admit, it was such a cool name, which was jumbling around [my mind], when I went to jam out Hakkar the Soulflayer, "Hakkar, I'm a genius." <...> So, that was my bad."
- 补丁 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
- War of the Ancients Trilogy: The Well of Eternity
- War of the Ancients Trilogy: 恶魔之魂(小说)
- Quest:The Battle for Broken Shore
- Quest:The Scent of Magic
- Quest:Assisting the Archmage
- Quest:To Tame the Beast
- Quest:Informing Our Allies, Quest:In Defense of Dalaran
- Omor the Unscarred#Dungeon Journal
- BlizzPlanet Interview with Richard A. Knaak
- BlizzCon 2005 - Lore Panel