|Sun Rock Retreat|
|位置||Central Stonetalon Mountains|
|来源: World of Warcraft|
Sun Rock Retreat is a Horde settlement in middle of the Stonetalon Mountains, south of Mirkfallon Lake. Though predominantly populated by a large number of both orcish and tauren shamans and warriors, devoted to repairing the damage done to the mountains by the Venture Co. and other malignant forces. The village, since the Cataclysm, has become mostly abandoned with only a few vendors and grunts still hanging around.
The retreat is a tauren-controlled outpost run by a druid named Maggran Earthbinder. A mean-spirited blood elf named Braelyn Firehand also once resided here, she enticed travelers to carry out acts of violence against the night elves. She harbors a special hatred for the night elf Ordanus in Ashenvale, and actively speaks of hiring a stranger to carry out Ordanus's assassination. The other inhabitants of the retreat were concerned with discovering why elementals sprang from beneath the earth in Charred Vale.
The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
- Thunder Bluff
- Hellscream's Watch, Ashenvale
- Zoram'gar Outpost, Ashenvale
- The Sludgewerks, Stonetalon Mountains
- Cliffwalker Post, Stonetalon Mountains
- Krom'gar Fortress, Stonetalon Mountains
- Malaka'jin, Stonetalon Mountains
- The Crossroads, Northern Barrens
- Shadowprey Village, Desolace
- Furien's Post, Desolace
- Karnum's Glade, Desolace
- This once major questing hub in the zone is not even visited by Horde players anymore for any purpose, except to explore the zone.
- In World of Warcraft: Game Manual the place's name is also written as Sunrock Retreat.